Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best O-Linemen and D-Linemen in the Mountains?
any big name linemen in the mountains?
Channing Smith from SC and Taylor Chapman from SC
Dillon cornet-Perry Central. nuff said.
Jeremy Kendrick- Hazard
roots rod Wrote:Channing Smith from SC and Taylor Chapman from SC

:Thumbs: cant argue with that
09Dores Wrote:Dillon cornet-Perry Central. nuff said.

Probably one of the top linemen in the entire state also.

Alex Garner from Prestonsburg is also another linemen everyone needs to keep their eyes on in the mountains. He attended several camps this past summer and will be a junior this upcoming season and has drawn a ton of interest from many division-1 colleges.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Probably one of the top linemen in the entire state also.

Alex Garner from Prestonsburg is also another linemen everyone needs to keep their eyes on in the mountains. He attended several camps this past summer and will be a junior this upcoming season and has drawn a ton of interest from many division-1 colleges.

didnt he go to the nuc combine in lexington last school year
Quote:Probably one of the top linemen in the entire state also.

Alex Garner from Prestonsburg is also another linemen everyone needs to keep their eyes on in the mountains. He attended several camps this past summer and will be a junior this upcoming season and has drawn a ton of interest from many division-1 colleges

no doubt about it!:Thumbs:
09Dores Wrote:Dillon cornet-Perry Central. nuff said.

:rockon::rockon:
Scott Gilliam and Tyler Grubb are nasty on both sides of the line (primarily the defensive side) from knox central. Tyler just a jr, but Scott a senior idk about an official offer but i do know he has recieved interest from WKU.
Dillon Cornett is a pretty big ole' boy..
roots rod Wrote:Channing Smith from SC and Taylor Chapman from SC

o line or d line? because sc's o line has been there downfall the past two years...
Bell county has a 15 year old kid (junior) that is 6'6" and 290lb,
bench is at 350lb, squat 470lb and ran a 5.3 40. I heard he won UK's lineman camp this year and already drawing division I attention from UK and
Notre Dame. Confusedhh:
I think that the Wolfe Kid and the Roberts boy from breathitt county are pretty impressive as well.
monster_energy Wrote:o line or d line? because sc's o line has been there downfall the past two years...

I can't speak for roots rod, but Chapman made some extremely good defensive plays last year, and I think he's improved tremendously this year. Smith looks to be in excellent shape this year, and think offensively you'll see improvement. Thus I believe you'll see some very good line performance from both Taylor and Channing in 2010.
The Front 4 D Line for Knox Central: Codi Diamond, Tyler Grubb, Scott Gilliam, Jake Asher: All over 6 Feet, all bench over 300, squat over 400, power cling over 280. Diamond and Grubb are on year 3 starting and both are only Juniors. Gilliam starts his 4th year in a row and Asher is a strong senior. Diamond is getting looks as well as Gilliam.

The moderator with the naked girls as a picture on his profile should be banned. That means you King360. Grow up.
Football1 Wrote:The Front 4 D Line for Knox Central: Codi Diamond, Tyler Grubb, Scott Gilliam, Jake Asher: All over 6 Feet, all bench over 300, squat over 400, power cling over 280. Diamond and Grubb are on year 3 starting and both are only Juniors. Gilliam starts his 4th year in a row and Asher is a strong senior. Diamond is getting looks as well as Gilliam.

The moderator with the naked girls as a picture on his profile should be banned. That means you King360. Grow up.

I AGREE NOW COME ON WE GOT KIDS THAT COME ON HERE GROW UP OR TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE.:please:
Football1 Wrote:The Front 4 D Line for Knox Central: Codi Diamond, Tyler Grubb, Scott Gilliam, Jake Asher: All over 6 Feet, all bench over 300, squat over 400, power cling over 280. Diamond and Grubb are on year 3 starting and both are only Juniors. Gilliam starts his 4th year in a row and Asher is a strong senior. Diamond is getting looks as well as Gilliam.

Post with your eyes closed.
THEBIGDAWG Wrote:I AGREE NOW COME ON WE GOT KIDS THAT COME ON HERE GROW UP OR TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE.:please:

You too.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Probably one of the top linemen in the entire state also.

Dillion Cornett is a big kid. I would love for Uk to give him a shot. I know there after the kid from LCA but i think it wouldnt hurt to add another lineman like Cornett to the list. Anyone know if Cornett has any offers?
bac2369 Wrote:Dillion Cornett is a big kid. I would love for Uk to give him a shot. I know there after the kid from LCA but i think it wouldnt hurt to add another lineman like Cornett to the list. Anyone know if Cornett has any offers?

I have heard from Perry players that he has offers from all SEC schools except Ole Miss, and that Cincinnatti and Iowa are dying for him to come. But if that were true would'nt we hear about it everywhere? As for the UK thing, I don't see it happening, He's a UofL fan.
I see on another website that Cincinnati is a medium interest.
THEBIGDAWG Wrote:I AGREE NOW COME ON WE GOT KIDS THAT COME ON HERE GROW UP OR TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE.:please:

amen, i hurry and scrow down my self,dont want to see that nonsense..
CATDAD2 Wrote:Bell county has a 15 year old kid (junior) that is 6'6" and 290lb,
bench is at 350lb, squat 470lb and ran a 5.3 40. I heard he won UK's lineman camp this year and already drawing division I attention from UK and
Notre Dame. Confusedhh:

Thats Coach Carters nephew Caleb. Kid looks good this year but he spent the entire off season with Coach Carter down in Jackson Co. So Bell can thank the old OL coach for that. Carter just transferred back to Bell shortly before school started.

[COLOR=The moderator with the naked girls as a picture on his profile should be banned. That means you King360[/COLOR]. Grow up.

who in the right mind wouldnt like it?
the dark wizard Wrote:who in the right mind wouldnt like it?

:thanks: :Clap:
monster_energy Wrote:o line or d line? because sc's o line has been there downfall the past two years...

how is that? did u see us last year? im pretty sure our front dominated a pretty good lot. and im pretty sure this year were gonna be pretty great again.
ohh yea and chris slone(me) needs to be thrown in there, i was pretty good last year. cuz i have officaily decided to play.

made my day... makes me like the tide a tad more as well lol
I suppose that depends on your definition of "right mind". When I was a hormone dripping teenager squeezing zits and taking too too long showers - that was my "right mind". But when you become a father of teenage boys and girls you put away childish, immoral, and hurtful habbits in order to protect those you care about, including yourself.

If you want to see that garbage the internet is full of it. Why bring it to a site that is dedicated to discussing sports - and to add to the disgust - high school sports. That means high school kids get on this site often.

I did not come here to talk about this garbage. But when I walk across my lawn and see a piece of trash - I pick it up and toss it without being told. When I saw that garbage, I felt compelled to speak up.