Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is friday and if you are goin to the belfry russel game oh my bundel up and bring them hot choclate of youres becuase the high tonight is 22. But good luck to both teams wish i could go but got to stay home with the lil one the misses is sick darn. But i will listen to the radio and goodluck to both teams. :Cheerlead
Good lick bot and keep war,.
Anyone here to update? I guess it's game time there....
Wait...dumb me never changed the time on my comp so it's still only 5:40 there
1 hour 50 minutes to kick off. I'll be leaving for the game in the next 15 minutes. Should be a dandy. I'll assume that I'll be the first person back to the site that actually made it to the game. I'll try to keep good notes of what happened to let everyone know. Good luck to both teams tonight. Take care everyone and have a safe ride there and back home.
I'll be updating it Beef
darnit i was gonna do it Sad have nothin to do tonite sigh.
Don't matter to me......I'll be able to concentrate on the game more anyways....
allrighty ill do the update for russel then. Wink puts a Smile on my face now thanks.
or correction u can do it i have to take care of the baby the misses is still sick.
BelfryPride Wrote:I'll be updating it Beef
:boo: you are supposed to go!!
what is this belfry pride not goin oh my! Wink
I heard the game is gonna be on WYMT!!
Is this true??
Rocky I believe so i am not sayin a for sure yes but I heard the same thing in work today.