Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kendall Noble transfers to Perry Co. Central
leecoukfan Wrote:Yeah I agree! It's deffinetly an excellent addition for PCC but the choice doesn't make much sense.

it makes prefect sense to me. Kendall new that breathitt didnt have anyone other then her and Kbo....so she wanted to find a school with a change to get more players to assist in going to state and "winning". nothing will get you noticed more then going futher then the 1st round of state.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:This is for all coaches in the 13th, 14th, and 15th region. It has been reported by several local weather personnel that it will be raining girls basketball players over Wal-Mart in Hazard on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Large clouds full of players were seen coming in that direction. It is requested that you bring one of the following: a large garbage can, large fishnet, or a sheet that will not break. The following times listed below are:

Guards: Today 2:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.

Forwards: Thursday, 6:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.

Centers: Friday, 1:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m.

The KHSAA has set a limit of one player per team unless that player averaged 5 pts per game or less last year or is under 5'0 ft tall. Then you would be allowed two.

They will also have Randy Napier present on those three days giving lessons on "the appropriate way to fishnet an all-stater falling from the sky." The cost for the lessons is $50.00

How has a mod not taken this off yet?
zaga_fan Wrote:How has a mod not taken this off yet?

:please:If they were to delete this, they would have to delete most of the posts of many of the Perry County posters as they are derogatory, demeaning, and profane. There is nothing derogatory about this post as any person with a mi-nute amt of intelligence would understand it is only a joke and in good fun.
OrangenowBlue Wrote::please:If they were to delete this, they would have to delete most of the posts of many of the Perry County posters as they are derogatory, demeaning, and profane. There is nothing derogatory about this post as any person with a mi-nute amt of intelligence would understand it is only a joke and in good fun.

ur right i dont find anything wrong with tht post.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:This is for all coaches in the 13th, 14th, and 15th region. It has been reported by several local weather personnel that it will be raining girls basketball players over Wal-Mart in Hazard on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Large clouds full of players were seen coming in that direction. It is requested that you bring one of the following: a large garbage can, large fishnet, or a sheet that will not break. The following times listed below are:

Guards: Today 2:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.

Forwards: Thursday, 6:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.

Centers: Friday, 1:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m.

The KHSAA has set a limit of one player per team unless that player averaged 5 pts per game or less last year or is under 5'0 ft tall. Then you would be allowed two.

They will also have Randy Napier present on those three days giving lessons on "the appropriate way to fishnet an all-stater falling from the sky." The cost for the lessons is $50.00

My new favorite BGR post of all time!
HD28 Wrote:My new favorite BGR post of all time!

it is a vry good one.
HD28 Wrote:My new favorite BGR post of all time!

I found it quite funny as well. :Thumbs:
OrangenowBlue Wrote::please:If they were to delete this, they would have to delete most of the posts of many of the Perry County posters as they are derogatory, demeaning, and profane. There is nothing derogatory about this post as any person with a mi-nute amt of intelligence would understand it is only a joke and in good fun.

No sense in calling out Perry County posters, as everyone on here loves to do.
I've had several posts deleted that were comical and in good fun that weren't derogatory.
And the mi-nute intelligence comment isn't necessary:dontthink
zaga_fan Wrote:No sense in calling out Perry County posters, as everyone on here loves to do.
I've had several posts deleted that were comical and in good fun that weren't derogatory.

Also true.
zaga_fan Wrote:No sense in calling out Perry County posters, as everyone on here loves to do.

Poor Perry County posters. So "sweet and innocent" and are victimized by those "mean" posters from other counties and schools.
There was nothing pointed toward anyone posting for that matter. I found the Wal-Mart joke pretty funny. It's all in good fun.
Pcc will district and region easily
Ballers Wrote:There was nothing pointed toward anyone posting for that matter. I found the Wal-Mart joke pretty funny. It's all in good fun.

I agree.
What's done is done. Getting mad about Noble going to PCC isn't going to change anything. Other teams players should be hitting the gym to improve themselves to try and defeat PCC.
rockblue Wrote:What's done is done. Getting mad about Noble going to PCC isn't going to change anything. Other teams players should be hitting the gym to improve themselves to try and defeat PCC.

I agree.
rockblue Wrote:What's done is done. Getting mad about Noble going to PCC isn't going to change anything. Other teams players should be hitting the gym to improve themselves to try and defeat PCC.

Good Post!

I know i'm not upset for Kendall leaving breathitt...this is a good change for her...and i stated before in this threat when someone went off about us saying PCC will win state, this should get the other teams in the 14th pumped to go out and give PCC a run...i loved when ppl told me that this team is much better then yours and then you go out and win....its why I played the game...it should be the same way here
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Poor Perry County posters. So "sweet and innocent" and are victimized by those "mean" posters from other counties and schools.

I'm retiring from this thread...
zaga_fan Wrote:I'm retiring from this thread...

o come on zaga fan he is just messing with you all...i would let it get to me, y is it getting to you? well also taking i come from a school tht sucks at every sport now...haha
Okay, y'all. Let's get back to the point of the thread please.
but anyway i can't wait to watch the PCC team play and see if they are gonna be as good as i believe they will be.
lwc Wrote:Okay, y'all. Let's get back to the point of the thread please.

Good idea. Here is my pre-season top five for the 14th region.

1. Perry Central - Due to the transfers, they are a consensus #1. Now it
will be determined by how the new and old players gel together and how
the new players handle the different coaching style as Coach Napier and
Coach Moore have two completely diverse styles.

2. Letcher Cent - Lady Cougars will return the same team minus two players.
Kelah Eldridge, their leading scorer, is only a Sophomore and they will have
a deep, young bench.

3. Knott Central - Also returns their top player, Paige Slone, and also a deep
young bench. They also appear to have some transfers. They will have
to overcome adversity as they are currently without a coach and if all their
players show up to play as some key players did not participate in summer
activities.

4. Leslie County - Has a new coach and will be led by probable all-stater
Hillary Moore. They have had a good summer but they need to carry it
over to the regular season.

5. Powell County - They have some of the best young talent in the region
and could be poised to make some noise this winter.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Good idea. Here is my pre-season top five for the 14th region.

1. Perry Central - Due to the transfers, they are a consensus #1. Now it
will be determined by how the new and old players gel together and how
the new players handle the different coaching style as Coach Napier and
Coach Moore have two completely diverse styles.

2. Letcher Cent - Lady Cougars will return the same team minus two players.
Kelah Eldridge, their leading scorer, is only a Sophomore and they will have
a deep, young bench.

3. Knott Central - Also returns their top player, Paige Slone, and also a deep
young bench. They also appear to have some transfers. They will have
to overcome adversity as they are currently without a coach and if all their
players show up to play as some key players did not participate in summer
activities.

4. Leslie County - Has a new coach and will be led by probable all-stater
Hillary Moore. They have had a good summer but they need to carry it
over to the regular season.

5. Powell County - They have some of the best young talent in the region
and could be poised to make some noise this winter.

It sounds like the 14th region will be fun to watch this year.
"Due to transfers" lol. With or without Kendall, Perry would have been the best team this upcoming year. She just made them head and shoulders better than everybody.
Aslan Wrote:"Due to transfers" lol. With or without Kendall, Perry would have been the best team this upcoming year. She just made them head and shoulders better than everybody.

Now now.
Aslan Wrote:"Due to transfers" lol. With or without Kendall, Perry would have been the best team this upcoming year. She just made them head and shoulders better than everybody.

One of the best, not the best.

i believe that your getting carried away...if Kendall would stayed at Breathitt then they would be one of the top teams in the region as well...now Breathitt as nothing with 2 great players transfering to PCC...if what your saying is true then Kendall can sit on the sidelines and watch...i dont think that is gonna happen...
IMO with or without the transfers, Perry is still the best team in the region. Barely, but still the best. The transfers make them head and shoulders better than everybody.
Breathitt would have been #1 in my top five if they still had those girls. You stay at the top until someone knocks you off.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Breathitt would have been #1 in my top five if they still had those girls. You stay at the top until someone knocks you off.

I wish people had that mentality about the Lakers....