Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro Football
No wonder Middlesboro has no backing they don't even know their head coach's name which is Randy Frazier (not Frasure or Fraiser) he played at Whitesburg, Morehead St. & Kansas City Chiefs, he head coached at Cumberland & at Morristown, Tenn.
Southeast Bluegrass Wrote:Send Crawfish to Bell.

Looks like Crawfish did come back to Bell Co.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:When will Middlesboro's schedule be finalized? On KHSAA it only shows 5 games scheduled so far. Boyle Co only has 7 scheduled. Maybe Middlesboro and Boyle Co could play this year.

Boyle's schedule has been set for a while. Not sure why it's not up on khsaa site.
Here is Middlesboro's schedule. KHSAA finally posted it today.

Aug 20, 10 Alcoa, TN at Bell County/Middlesboro 8:00 PM City/County Bowl
Aug 27, 10 Letcher County Central home 7:30 PM
Sep 3, 10 Clay County away 8:00 PM Appalachian Bowl
Sep 10, 10 Lee County-Jonesville, VA home 7:30 PM
Sep 17, 10 Knox Central away 7:30 PM
Sep 24, 10 Frankfort away 7:30 PM
Oct 8, 10 Leslie County home 7:30 PM
Oct 15, 10 Knott County Central away 7:30 PM
Oct 22, 10 Corbin home 7:30 PM
Oct 29, 10 South Laurel away 7:30 PM
it will be fun to see the mboro alcoa game

:ChairHit::devilflam:redboxer:TongueirateSho:flame:
This shouldnt even be a game. New Coach, New System and etc...
AlcoasPaintedBridge Wrote:

:ChairHit::devilflam:redboxer:TongueirateSho:flame:

Just keep sending the boys to UK. Keep them away from the dead orange sea in kville. As long as we keep getting them I can tolerate your posts. Just send the young men on up 75.....
The Jackets could/should start 0-3 but things will then begin to turn around.
William Muney Wrote:The Jackets could/should start 0-3 but things will then begin to turn around.

I will agree with you.
Amped 88 Wrote:I will agree with you.

I'll agree it will for one game.
I see 3 wins. Wish I could say more since it's Frazier coaching this team.
3-7 for the year.
4-6 or 5-5

Wins
South Laurel
Leslie
Knott
Lee Va.

Not sure about
Frankfort
William Muney Wrote:4-6 or 5-5

Wins
South Laurel
Leslie
Knott
Lee Va.

Not sure about
Frankfort

Hope you're right William. For once, I don't mind being wrong.
Guys Middlesboro will shock alot of people this year. Middlesboro is finally running a good defense and not the crap Roark was running. I can see them having a winning record this year atleast. They have good players, the coach was just starting to take a backseat in the HC position.

Dont forget Corbin lost ALOT of talent after last season. Boro won 4 games last year and 4 more they lost they were leading at halftime. Roark couldnt make the adjustments that was needed to finish out those games. I can see a 7 win season for the Jackets this year in Regular season.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Guys Middlesboro will shock alot of people this year. Middlesboro is finally running a good defense and not the crap Roark was running. I can see them having a winning record this year atleast. They have good players, the coach was just starting to take a backseat in the HC position.

Dont forget Corbin lost ALOT of talent after last season. Boro won 4 games last year and 4 more they lost they were leading at halftime. Roark couldnt make the adjustments that was needed to finish out those games. I can see a 7 win season for the Jackets this year in Regular season.

No.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Guys Middlesboro will shock alot of people this year. Middlesboro is finally running a good defense and not the crap Roark was running. I can see them having a winning record this year atleast. They have good players, the coach was just starting to take a backseat in the HC position.

That's asking way too much.....
middlesboro's has a tough schedule but they are on the right track. if the fans, community and the BOE give the coaching staff the time they need then they will be fine. dont expect some miracle turn around but dont be surprised if this team over achieves. if the kids buy into the new coaches philosophy they can play better than expected. they could even sneak out a win that wasnt expected. i can see between 4-5 wins maybe even squeak a 6th win.
William Muney Wrote:4-6 or 5-5

Wins
South Laurel
Leslie
Knott
Lee Va.

Not sure about
Frankfort

I don't see South losing to Mboro, after the game last year ended in a blowout, and with South not losing any production, I don't see it happening. But then again stranger things have happened.
SLHSCard Wrote:I don't see South losing to Mboro, after the game last year ended in a blowout, and with South not losing any production, I don't see it happening. But then again stranger things have happened.

Remember too, Middlesboro doesn't have the same coaching staff neither. Coaching can make a world of a difference in sports.
M'boro will be better than many think. They will test Corbin and compete for that district title.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Remember too, Middlesboro doesn't have the same coaching staff neither. Coaching can make a world of a difference in sports.

I totally agree!! You can take 30 athlete's with a coach that has no idea what they are doing and they will only go so far, but you can take a coach that has kids that have a desire and knows what he is doing and he can win way more than you would believe.
After seeing the Jackets in their scrimmage against Lynn Camp and reviewing their schedule, I think a 5-5 regular season is likely, and maybe 6-4 if they can sneak up on either their second or third opponent.
It will be a focused F5 that will come through Middlesboro on Friday. With only a six day turnaround for the annual rivalry game with Maryville, better bring your popcorn hot and buttered, and ready to eat at 6pm. The starters won't play long.
What I need is a good local restaurant to take in some good food and shoot a little video for our local TV show No chain restaurants here. Mom and Pop only. Our crew has been known to clean out a BBQ restaurant or two in our day. Looking forward to see what the locals consider the best local eatery in Middlesboro.
AlcoasPaintedBridge Wrote:It will be a focused F5 that will come through Middlesboro on Friday. With only a six day turnaround for the annual rivalry game with Maryville, better bring your popcorn hot and buttered, and ready to eat at 6pm. The starters won't play long.
What I need is a good local restaurant to take in some good food and shoot a little video for our local TV show No chain restaurants here. Mom and Pop only. Our crew has been known to clean out a BBQ restaurant or two in our day. Looking forward to see what the locals consider the best local eatery in Middlesboro.

I dont think no one is actually looking forward to this game but you guys. We all know it can be 70-0 by halftime.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I dont think no one is actually looking forward to this game but you guys. We all know it can be 70-0 by halftime.

That's great. Did you have a suggestion for a diner, sir? This is a business trip. Make no mistake about that. We know that Middlesboro is probably over matched, but we underestimate no one.
Why exactly is alcoa playing middlesboro.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Why exactly is alcoa playing middlesboro.

In the City County Bowl you sign a contract. The teams that play one year will flip flop the next.

Bell Co played Alcoa and Middlesboro played Green Co last year. This year its the opposite Bell plays Green and Middlesboro plays Alcoa.

Alcoa is going for their 7th STRAIGHT State Title in Tennessee this year.

Home of Kentucky players of Kyrus Lanxter, Randall Cobb, and Tyler Robinson.
i am not sure if there are any good places to eat in M'boro, or the surrounding area.
johnnyt Wrote:i am not sure if there are any good places to eat in M'boro, or the surrounding area.

:Thumbs: