•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co. 2010
I plan to post a video a week to see the changes as they occur.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FDpFUk8wio"]YouTube- Boyle County Rebel Field. New construction has started.[/nomedia]
Hey 64! How's that field coming along?
Here you go. Let me know if the links do not work please.

-64-

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIot4c5tm48"]YouTube- Fri, 28 May #3[/nomedia]
Looks good!
Congrats Lamar!

UK has also made Lamar Dawson one of their top priorities. The Boyle Co. star is the only player in Kentucky to crack Rivals 100. The 6-foot-2 inch 230 pound linebacker is ranked number 95. Dawson is rated as the third best inside linebacker in America.
Lamar offered by USC last week.
64black&gold Wrote:Lamar offered by USC last week.

Heard the Tenn Vols offered as well. Looks like it will be tough for the CATS to land this kid.
64black&gold Wrote:Lamar offered by USC last week.

Trojans or Gamecocks? I was told that Southern Cal was his dream school and the college I was talking about earlier that could keep him from going to UK.
Southern Cal all the way. I hope the recent NCAA troubles at USC keep him from visiting that place. I wish Ole Miss would get in the mix, Houston Nutt is a great coach and man..
Rebel 55. I don't think Southern Cal is that big of a deal to him except I'm sure he would love to take a visit out there. It's my understanding that it's Florida and Florida State which are the schools that would take him from UK. With Florida's offer I think they and UK are now neck and neck. Chuck Smith has his work cut out for him.
I don't believe Lamar will be too interested in USC now. All of the infractions and probation they were slapped with. Why would anybody want to go across the country to be on a team that cheats. Honestly, I don't believe he was too interested in USC anyways.
Couple of new players on the field tonight for summer conditioning workouts. Two brothers who moved in from Florida I am told. Good size but young.
Anything new with these kids, 64?
No, just saw them yesterday and dead period starts next week so I doubt I will know anything more until early July.
I sure hope these kids can make a big contribution on the field. What grades are these kids?
I heard Fresh. and Soph but not sure. Both have good size and seem to be athletic but many teams have players like that but its the heart and guts that matter so we shall see.
Absolutely 64. Size has never mattered. Especially in High School. Boyle County continues to prove that year after year. Heart and soul.
Superior coaching doesn't hurt either.
I couldn't agree with you more, sir.
I hear we may have a new student who is going to be a big help. Any truth to that?
I believe that's what we were discussing, sawmill. Apparently there are two news student that transferred from a high school in Florida to Boyle County. I sure hope they are some big help.
I hear one of them is pretty good size 6.4" 270. If this is true I hope he or they can play football. Go rebels !!!
How bad do you think you guys will beat JCHS this year?
I hope to beat JCHS. I do not see it as a for sure win at all despite the score of last years game. At JCHS field, first game of the season, new QB and RB for Boyle its gonna be a very tough game for the Rebels to win.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:How bad do you think you guys will beat JCHS this year?
By as much as it takes. Smile
I can't wait to travel to JCHS. I believe it could be a good game, despite last years score. JCHS looking for revenge. Boyle replacing some kids. There is absolutely no free victory. Johnson Central is going to give them all they got.
BoyleCounty Wrote:I believe that's what we were discussing, sawmill. Apparently there are two news student that transferred from a high school in Florida to Boyle County. I sure hope they are some big help.

It makes no difference to me, but I'm just a little curious what does Danville, Ky have to offer over a city in Florida?
I hope that JC gets a couple of good scrimmages before the first game. Last year we had a new qb and you seen what that can cause. No excuses we got whipped, your right tho we want revenge.
64black&gold Wrote:Couple of new players on the field tonight for summer conditioning workouts. Two brothers who moved in from Florida I am told. Good size but young.
Dad hasn,t purchased a house yet there shopping (and school shopping) its between Boyle and another Team in the district there from Tampa have relatives that play for the other school. Fr. So. no varsity time from there school in florida. They seem like pretty nice people but i dont like them shopping for schools based on football. im thinkin that might get both schools in trouble becouse we both let them set in on practice and talk to the coaches without being enrolled.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:It makes no difference to me, but I'm just a little curious what does Danville, Ky have to offer over a city in Florida?

I don't think anyone was saying that the two new players moved here from Florida just to play football. Im sure its just a case of someone transferring jobs or something of that nature. Nobody is saying the reason they left Florida is to play at Boyle County.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next