Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson Co 2010
attacktheV Wrote:I still don't understand what middle school coaches have to do with Jackson County High School. I don't know of any ms coaches that help with high school ball. Except for "Rock".

middle school coaches have nothing to do with Bell?
No they have a high school coaching staff.
attacktheV Wrote:No they have a high school coaching staff.

Good. I am glad Bell has a high school coaching staff. We have a high school staff too but the middle school coaches help scout and various things with our HS coaches.
Coach Allin coached 10 years at Southwestern, then one year at North Laurel. He is originally from Knox Central.
Jackson Cofan Wrote:None of the middle school coaches are part of the high school here in Jackson Co. Don't seem to understand where you that info from. The 2 teams don't even interact with each other as a matterr of fact the the High School coaches don't even think the middle school team exsists even though they went undefeated in 7th grade. I never once seen any of the high school coaches at any of the middle school games except when Coach Carter taked to they boys for five minutes before the first game and then got in his car a left. Heck the middle school team was not allowed to use any of the equipment, practice field, or the main field last year

I dont think this is very crediable information. The reason why the middle schoool doesn't interact with high school and vice versa is because there is a conflict of interest. The middle school coaches doesn't like the high school coaches very well and will not allow the high school to interact with them. Coach Carter had to beg to come speak with the 8th grades about football for next year because the staff there doesn't like him very much. I don't know if you know but the other high school staff live almost an hour away in both directions out of JC. So for them to have to stay longer in JC to watch a middle school where they are not even liked would be a waste. I appreciate the high school coaches for what they have done and in the best interest of everyone else they need to jump on board with what they are trying to accomplish to see a better JC.:rockon:
Sounds like since the middle school dont help Bell, then they must not like dudley either
former Wrote:Sounds like since the middle school dont help Bell, then they must not like dudley either

Why are you so worried about middle school? This thread isn't about Bell and Rock. You started this thread so how can you forget the purpose. I hope Jackson does good and if they are dislike between the two squads then something has to be done. Sounds like sour grapes to me.
[quote=attacktheV]No we just are a big family that is spread all through the state. It is truely a brotherhood. I don't know of one Bell football player that has a friend that played at Rock. I could be wrong. Just giving my opinion. Does middle school coaches help with high school at Rock ?[/QUOTE]

You brought up the middle school stuff.

how many coaches left Bell to go to Jackson Co.?
Generals2010 Wrote:I dont think this is very crediable information. The reason why the middle schoool doesn't interact with high school and vice versa is because there is a conflict of interest. The middle school coaches doesn't like the high school coaches very well and will not allow the high school to interact with them. Coach Carter had to beg to come speak with the 8th grades about football for next year because the staff there doesn't like him very much. I don't know if you know but the other high school staff live almost an hour away in both directions out of JC. So for them to have to stay longer in JC to watch a middle school where they are not even liked would be a waste. I appreciate the high school coaches for what they have done and in the best interest of everyone else they need to jump on board with what they are trying to accomplish to see a better JC.:rockon:
I just happen to part be of the middle school staff. So I see what alot as to what is going on. I personally don't have anything against Carter like the way others do. I think he is the right man for the job to get this thing going. I'm NOT like alot of these other parents who is or is going to refuse to let their kids play for him. My son is a football players period! and he is going to play no matter who the coach may be.The only reason I kind of keep my son away from the high school program is because we have a possible state playoff run to focus on next season is why NOT because of who the coach is. We also have some camps that we are going to this summer and is also resting some minor injuries. Coach Carter is welcome to call my son or go to the middle school and talk to him anytime he wants. Yes their is some conflict between the two HEAD coaches and that is as far as it goes. I really don't even know what it is really over BUT I'm not into the dramatics part of it. My opinion on it all is that in we are in it together in the long run. I don't think that the MS team should not be allowed to to use the practice field and not use the football field for games. Yeah we did play one game on it but it was our last game of the season and their is already talk about us not being able to use it this coming year.
Why is MS coaches helping HS coaches a problem? To my understanding the MS coaches help in a very small capacity. Also, MS to HS was an easy transition for Martin and Parkey, so I like the MS coaches helping because of the smooth transition.
Jackson Cofan Wrote:None of the middle school coaches are part of the high school here in Jackson Co. Don't seem to understand where you that info from. The 2 teams don't even interact with each other as a matterr of fact the the High School coaches don't even think the middle school team exsists even though they went undefeated in 7th grade. I never once seen any of the high school coaches at any of the middle school games except when Coach Carter taked to they boys for five minutes before the first game and then got in his car a left. Heck the middle school team was not allowed to use any of the equipment, practice field, or the main field last year

Carter better be paying a lot of attention to the MS players and supporting the MS coaches or he will never have a winning team.
HAT51 Wrote:Carter better be paying a lot of attention to the MS players and supporting the MS coaches or he will never have a winning team.

According to Bell fans, it don't matter because MS coaches are irrelevant and shouldn't mingle with HS coaches.
I think jackson is headed in the right direction,the kids are gaining good experience from a middle school program that is greatly improved over last several years it will carry over to HS program, if they can keep their kids motivated and interested they are gonna be pretty god in a year or so. they have some good athletes. Good Luck Generals
Good luck to ya coach Carter.
former Wrote:According to Bell fans, it don't matter because MS coaches are irrelevant and shouldn't mingle with HS coaches.

Again you have no idea what you're talking about. Don't ever speak for the Bell fans. You have to be miserable from the envy you carry around for Bell. No wait a minute, I believe you called it hate. Hate + envy = you being on miserable human being. This thread was about Jackson Co. Leave it that way. It never fails that you come on every thread trying to start ish over Bell. Go do something productive. You're rattling off about kids. Which with your mentality it's understandable. I'm done replying to any of your stupid posts.
easyM Wrote:Again you have no idea what you're talking about. Don't ever speak for the Bell fans. You have to be miserable from the envy you carry around for Bell. No wait a minute, I believe you called it hate. Hate + envy = you being on miserable human being. This thread was about Jackson Co. Leave it that way. It never fails that you come on every thread trying to start ish over Bell. Go do something productive. You're rattling off about kids. Which with your mentality it's understandable. I'm done replying to any of your stupid posts.

Confusederved: :beavis:
easyM Wrote:Again you have no idea what you're talking about. Don't ever speak for the Bell fans. You have to be miserable from the envy you carry around for Bell. No wait a minute, I believe you called it hate. Hate + envy = you being on miserable human being. This thread was about Jackson Co. Leave it that way. It never fails that you come on every thread trying to start ish over Bell. Go do something productive. You're rattling off about kids. Which with your mentality it's understandable. I'm done replying to any of your stupid posts.

actually if you look at the post by me then it was all about Jackson. The 4th post was from a Bell person bringing up Bell. I never brought them up until attacked by a lil bell fan. So do not go on here tryong to make it look like I started this about bell. Go re read the post from page 1 and be sure to see post 4 was from a bell person mentioning Rock.
former Wrote:actually if you look at the post by me then it was all about Jackson. The 4th post was from a Bell person bringing up Bell. I never brought them up until attacked by a lil bell fan. So do not go on here tryong to make it look like I started this about bell. Go re read the post from page 1 and be sure to see post 4 was from a bell person mentioning Rock.

Why don't you go back and look at every thread you post on. That will tell it all. Stop wasting your time and mine with your bs. And I'm pretty sure the majority on here would like you to stop. You're obsessed with Bell. Move on to something else.
easyM Wrote:Why don't you go back and look at every thread you post on. That will tell it all. Stop wasting your time and mine with your bs. And I'm pretty sure the majority on here would like you to stop. You're obsessed with Bell. Move on to something else.

I would move on but Bell people keep following me trying to get stuff started. OK I will only post logical statement from now on.
former Wrote:I would move on but Bell people keep following me trying to get stuff started. OK I will only post logical statement from now on.

I'm worried what your logical is? Just like you posting Bell people are following you. Hit restart and let's move on.....
I will give you credit for at least trying.:Thumbs:
easyM Wrote:I'm worried what your logical is? Just like you posting Bell people are following you. Hit restart and let's move on.....
I will give you credit for at least trying.:Thumbs:

Wow as a fan and supporter of JC for us to be mentioned with the likes of the Bell's and Rock's is much appreciated. You gotta love you Bell County people, we know we like ours up here.

I heard that some of JC's kids went to come camp at UK. How did that go?
You could start a thread about a football team on the moon and Bell high would get mentioned in it somewhere lol.:argue:
Generals2010 Wrote:Wow as a fan and supporter of JC for us to be mentioned with the likes of the Bell's and Rock's is much appreciated. You gotta love you Bell County people, we know we like ours up here.

I heard that some of JC's kids went to come camp at UK. How did that go?
Yeah that would be nice to know how they did at the UK camp. My son, a middle school player, went to a camp back on May 14-16. It was the FBU camp. He did great and was invited to attend FBU's Top Gun camp which is basicly an All-American camp. The Top Gun camp will be held in Williamsburg,VA on July 21-24. If he does good there then we could get a chance at an invite to play in a middle school All-American game that is played in San Antonio,TX which is held January at the the same time the U.S. Army All-American game is going on. The FBU website is [U]footballuniversity.org[U] check it out
who do the Generals Srimmage?
Jackson Cofan Wrote:Yeah that would be nice to know how they did at the UK camp. My son, a middle school player, went to a camp back on May 14-16. It was the FBU camp. He did great and was invited to attend FBU's Top Gun camp which is basicly an All-American camp. The Top Gun camp will be held in Williamsburg,VA on July 21-24. If he does good there then we could get a chance at an invite to play in a middle school All-American game that is played in San Antonio,TX which is held January at the the same time the U.S. Army All-American game is going on. The FBU website is [U]footballuniversity.org[U] check it out

Thats great! What position does he play?
Generals2010 Wrote:Thats great! What position does he play?
defensive line
I heard that some of JC's kids went to come camp at UK. How did that go?[/QUOTE]

JCHS had 9 players go to camp up at UK this weekend. One of the players won the lineman challenge and the also the kid that came in second to him is also from Jackson Co.
Trenches07 Wrote:I heard that some of JC's kids went to come camp at UK. How did that go?

JCHS had 9 players go to camp up at UK this weekend. One of the players won the lineman challenge and the also the kid that came in second to him is also from Jackson Co.[/QUOTE]
That's great to hear
Trenches07 Wrote:I heard that some of JC's kids went to come camp at UK. How did that go?

JCHS had 9 players go to camp up at UK this weekend. One of the players won the lineman challenge and the also the kid that came in second to him is also from Jackson Co.[/QUOTE]
I think the kid that came in second was from Harlan County. He was a fullback who competed in the linemen challenge. I heard the big boy from Jackson was a beast.

That is awesome. I am glad to see these boys repersent there school and do it well. Sounds like some things are turning around for JC. :rockon: