•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co. 2010
Heard a coach or two from USC was going to be on campus today. Oh and that's not South Carolina !!!!!!
WOW! I've been told that if a certain school was to offer, Kentucky and all the rest would be out of the mix.
I think unless Alabama or Florida offers then Ky has a decent chance. Although Charlie Strong has come on hard.
Rebel55 Wrote:WOW! I've been told that if a certain school was to offer, Kentucky and all the rest would be out of the mix.

Who? :popcorn:
Gave some bad info. I think it was Texas Tech at school today not USC. But told USC coming.
The camp position MVP awards went to:
Linebacker – Danville (Ky.) Boyle County’s Lamar Dawson.

Congrats Lamar. TongueirateSho
El Indio Wrote:The camp position MVP awards went to:
Linebacker – Danville (Ky.) Boyle County’s Lamar Dawson.

Congrats Lamar. TongueirateSho

I hadn't heard this. Congrats Lamar!

Anyone know if he got an invite to the Football University at Kentucky State, May 14-16? I believe it's invitation only? If he wants to play in the Army All-American game, then he needs to go to this event and do good....
link to above post.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruitin...id=5158695
Oregon on campus today.
Rebel55 Wrote:WOW! I've been told that if a certain school was to offer, Kentucky and all the rest would be out of the mix.

SportzAnimal Wrote:Who? :popcorn:

If I am not mistaken I believe that school would the Seminoles of Florida State. :Clap::rockon::1:
64black&gold Wrote:Gave some bad info. I think it was Texas Tech at school today not USC. But told USC coming.

I was told Texas Tech also.:Thumbs:
64black&gold Wrote:Oregon on campus today.

Has he visited Oregon yet? It wouldn't surprise me to see him go to Oregon if they offer. I heard they have the best facilities in the nation and I have also heard that he would be interested in leaving the state if the right offer came along. I heard he has interest in Oregon and for them to come all the way to Kentucky to check him out says a lot about their interest as well as how talented Lamar is. All of those linebackers on the West Coast and they are coming to Boyle County? Very impressive.:notworthy:worthy:
Some great publicity for Lamar Dawson. He has a bright future ahead of him.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/recruiting/

He took the linebacker mvp award at the Nike Combine at Ohio St.
Any word on whether or not there will be turf on the field this upcoming year? I heard it was approved so what are they waiting on?
They opened the bids on April 22 and have been reviewing the bids from various companies and are supposed to award the job TODAY (5/7/10) if i'm not mistaken. That means construction should start in 2 or 3 weeks and be ready before the first home game. It's my understanding the companies that bid have 12 weeks per the contract to complete the job.

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:
PurplePride92 Wrote:Any word on whether or not there will be turf on the field this upcoming year? I heard it was approved so what are they waiting on?

I was told that Boyle is currently taking bids and that on Sept. 17th. (Boyle's first home game) against Mercer County will be played on turf.
Can't wait... Just wish we'd be able to practice more on it before our first game. Hopefully, they get it done pretty quickly!
When the Boogeyman goes to bed....he checks his closet for Lamar Dawson !!
Lamar Dawson doesn't do push ups.....he does earth downs !!!
64black&gold Wrote:Lamar Dawson doesn't do push ups.....he does earth downs !!!

I like that,also when Lamar Dawson exercises,the machine gets stronger.lol
The bid for the new turf field was indeed awarded and it's my understanding construction will will begin next Monday the 17th, or possibly Tuesday. Weather permitting of course.
I can't wait until the season starts. Should be another awesome season with the best defence in ky.
Construction on the new turf field has started !!!!!
64black&gold Wrote:Construction on the new turf field has started !!!!!

Will it be named after me????? :eyeroll:

ALL RIGHT! Gotta go take a peek this afternoon.
Hatz Wrote:Will it be named after me????? :eyeroll:

Not after what you forgot to say last fall. You had your chance, but blew it. I have proof on my DVR.
Rebel55 Wrote:Not after what you forgot to say last fall. You had your chance, but blew it. I have proof on my DVR.

I take it all back Rebel. I will redeem myself if it means they name the field after a guy (me) that never accomplished anything of distinction (except most holding penalties in a career. :biggrinSmile

Tell them I'll do it better next time. :notworthy
Jackson05 Wrote:Just a random question, but how many coaches does Boyle County have on staff? And how many of those are in the building? Thanks.

Boyle has around 11 coaches at the high school level and most of them are in the school district. Although French doesn't have a class he stays in the building! Full time job at Boyle. We have three, I think that is not in the building or works for the school. Two of them French brought with him. We are very proud of our coaching staff! The heart of Boyle football starts with little league. Our little league coaches and middle school have been around the longest. We don't always like them, but we always love them!
Rebelmom14 Wrote:Boyle has around 11 coaches at the high school level and most of them are in the school district. Although French doesn't have a class he stays in the building! Full time job at Boyle. We have three, I think that is not in the building or works for the school. Two of them French brought with him. We are very proud of our coaching staff! The heart of Boyle football starts with little league. Our little league coaches and middle school have been around the longest. We don't always like them, but we always love them!

Boyle has only 10 coaches now that Coach Roth has moved on. However, on a positive note, the University of Florida has been added to the list of scholarship offers for Lamar.

:Thumbs::Thumbs:
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next