Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Top 10 into Christmas
Who's TOP 10 coming into Christmas....

My Top 10 as of right now.... But the season is still young....

1) Knott County - Playing the best right now, team playing good together.

2) Perry Central - Playing BIG but does have a few losses.

3) Hazard - Only lost 1 game but just not playing good yet. Still Talented.

4) Buckhorn - Day is playing well, and team is playing well.

5) Letcher Central - Playing hard, and together, OK team.

6) Leslie County - Playing better then everyone was thinking.

7) Estill County - I see this team winning that Dis.

8) Lee County - Played Hazard and Letcher close and beat Wolfe.

9) Breathitt County - Will get beat as the season goes.

10) Wolfe County - Just better then the other teams.
We already have a thread for this. Could a mod combine them please?

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...p?t=100057
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
This region is WEAK past the top 4 if Estill County is #7.
1. KCC
2. PCC
3. Hazard
4. LCC
5. Buckhorn
6. Breathitt
7. Leslie
8. Lee
9. Wolfe
10. Powell/Estill
1.PCC
2. Knott
3. Hazard
4. Breathitt
5. Leslie
Top 5 is enough this early
Weakest the 14th has been in many years. Knott county had the most talent and most experience in the region with playing in the state tournament last year so they should walk out of here to the state tournament.
1. Perry Central
2. Knott Central
3. Hazard
4. Letcher Central
5. Buckhorn
OrangenowBlue Wrote:1. Perry Central
2. Knott Central
3. Hazard
4. Letcher Central
5. Buckhorn

From what I saw out of Letcher Central this past weekend, there is no way they're better than Buckhorn IMO.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Quarterback7 Wrote:Weakest the 14th has been in many years. Knott county had the most talent and most experience in the region with playing in the state tournament last year so they should walk out of here to the state tournament.
A long way before anyone does any walking. Don't see anyone cruising this year. The last 4 teams left this year will have to fight to get to Rupp including KCC.
Agreed, but should make for a really good tournament, right?
Should be one to watch.
From what I have seen and due to the schedule they have played, PCC is the best team in the region at this time. Hazard will improve once their football players get into the groove of playing. KCC is definitely one of the top three teams but I do not see any reasoning why they are the class of the region and are going to walk to the state tournament.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:From what I have seen and due to the schedule they have played, PCC is the best team in the region at this time. Hazard will improve once their football players get into the groove of playing. KCC is definitely one of the top three teams but I do not see any reasoning why they are the class of the region and are going to walk to the state tournament.

Who said that?
Know one will walk out of any region. But when davis get 100% and no one can stop slone and roberts is playing well. Knott is #1 no doubt.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Who said that?

I do believe if you look at Quarterback7 post they stated that Knott should walk out of this region. One other poster stated that Knott is playing the best right now in the region. I do not agree that they are playing better than Perry Central.
mad dog Wrote:Know one will walk out of any region. But when davis get 100% and no one can stop slone and roberts is playing well. Knott is #1 no doubt.

There is a lot of doubt by many people that Knott is the #1 team in the region right now. There is also a lot of doubt that you attended your English classes.
A solid rating and many could debate where the top 3 favorite teams are at this point of the season.
1. Knott Central
2. Hazard
3. Perry Central
4. Buckhorn
5. Letcher Central
OrangenowBlue Wrote:There is a lot of doubt by many people that Knott is the #1 team in the region right now. There is also a lot of doubt that you attended your English classes.

LOL.
Perry is young with several young players that have a lot to prove. We won't see how good Hazard is until there football players get in the swing of things. Knott has struggled a little bit early but I believe ATM they have the best team.
1. Knott
2. Hazard
3. Perry
4. Buckhorn
5. Letcher
If your going on performance so far and by competition played it should be:

1) Perry
2) Buckhorn
3) Knott
4) Hazard
5) Letcher
Knott....
KCC is the best team but Breathitt is better than most think.
bdub Wrote:If your going on performance so far and by competition played it should be:

1) Perry
2) Buckhorn
3) Knott
4) Hazard
5) Letcher

I can agree with this statement and rankings.