Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County Central @ Breathitt County - 02/06/06
How will this game go? KCC just beat Owsely Monday night. And a little reminder. KCc plays Breathitt Friday @ Breathitt...Letcher Central Feb.6 at LCC, and Perry Central @ Knott on the 10th. Good Luck Knott Central!
Knott Central
Breathitt by 10..
I'd have to say Breathitt. Don't get me wrong, Knott is an excellent team, but with Breathitt's height and skill I'd say...Breathitt by 10.
"twinhoops44" Wrote:I'd have to say Breathitt. Don't get me wrong, Knott is an excellent team, but with Breathitt's height and skill I'd say...Breathitt by 10.
I agree Hoops!! :Thumbs:
If Mosley gets stiches (I've heard she has to get them after her fall against Owsley) will she get to play in this game???
Mosley will get to play and hadto have 12 or 13 stiches across the top of her eye.
I think that Mosley will get to play against Breathitt, however, whether she is a good player or not (which i think she is), I think Breathitt will win. They have Collette Cole who signed with EKU and lots of aggressive, big players who just so happen to be excellent shooters. So, I go with Breathitt by 12.
i think that breathitt will win this game. i have saw knott play, and dont get me wrong they are an excellent team. they have mosley and that girl can shoot from behind the three point line and light up the score board. though a good team, breathitt has an excellent varity team. they have a huge height difference with players like, collete cole, nicole lutes, brittany moore.........

good luck to both teams!!!!!
Knott Central if they can stop Cole.