Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs Louisville Central 12/11 at Expo Center
Thoughts?
Can't wait for this one. I love watching Central play and love their coach. It will be tough for the Panthers, best advice is to slow it down and attack the inside. Get to the line as much as possible and eat that clock.
This will be good for you in the long run Panthers, give it your best .
Central by double digits
Wrap up and tackle Ace Wales!

Oh wait, wrong sport... Central wins this one easy.
LC
I would not be surpised to see Pikeville play with Central. Strong, but not quick enough ( need to limit Central to one shot). E. Rowe will take it to basket on anyone. And Pike has people that can at time really light it up from outside. It will take 32 miniutes or more of their very best effort. Quicks are so hard to make up for.
I think pville will suprise everyone in this game. They have alot of talent and they work really hard. I think they will stay in it but there not used to playing fast louisville teams so I say they lose in a close one. But I agree with the earlier comment, it will pay off for them in the long run,, they are going to need to play a hard schedule to get better and become regional contenders.. go panthers!!!!
This will be a very entertaining game and I'll take the Panthers in a close one.