Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Washington Co HC?
Heard it was filled from within. Anyone know if that is true and with who?
Since Yeast went to Bryan Station and Arvin went to Grant County, it will be intersesting who it might be.
If so it's probably their D Coordinator Eric Sagercy.
Just curious if the offensive coordinator David Arvin might have second thoughts and stay to be the head coach at Washington. I was told the other day that he does not have a teaching position as of yet at Grant County
I don't think that will happen. I heard he's already bought a house in Grant Co.
Well I wish them all the best, I dont know if I would have bought a house just yet. Someone told me the natives were restless already due to the fact he was looking to purchase a house not in Grant County. I have played against Washington County and the D-coord. is good, I am sure he will rally the troops quickly and get them ready to play next year.
No one gives a crap if he buys a house there. Most of the people that work in the school system do not live in the county.
Well I agree about that but I believe that a head coach needs to live in the County or school system that hires him. Just my opinion, I was just saying what I heard from some friends there
Washington County hasn't won a playoff game the last 7 seven years since Perry was hired. I would think they might want to try someone outside who has a proven record of winning in the playoffs.
I think overall Perry had a losing record at Washington Co. also