Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 players in the 56th district.
Your thoughts on the top players in the 56th district.

1.Carlisle Creech Powell
2.Dontarious Pittman Lee
3.Morgan Reed Powell
4.Devan Doty Estill
5.Riley Burchfield Estill/ Kenton Roberts Estill

Just my thoughts. Can't wait to see them all play. :Clap:
You must be from estill putting 3 players from estill in the top 5.
Ball4life20 Wrote:You must be from estill putting 3 players from estill in the top 5.

i'm sure he's from powell county, go and look at all the Powell County football posts. he's just stating the facts. what would your top 5 be?
Mine would be:
1. Dontarius Pittman - Lee
2. Carlisle Creech - Powell
3. Kenton Roberts - Estill
4. Morgan Reed - Powell
5. Tyler Evans - Lee/Riley Burchfield - Estill

And NO, I am not being biased! I based my rankings on overall performance and productivity last season and what little I saw over the summer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Mine would be:
4. Morgan Reed - Powell

And NO, I am not being biased! I based my rankings on overall performance and productivity last season and what little I saw over the summer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1. Dontarious Pittmna Lee Co
2.Cade Berryman Estill Co
3.Carlise creech Powell
4. Kenton Roberts Estill Co
5. Morgan Reed Powell Co
this is how i think it will be to start the season but there is alo og young players that could be impack players late in the season Owsley has no one that is on the frist 5 but before the year is over they may have one due to losing so many players fron last year. And Estill has probley the best young players they have had in years and could step up and play big from them.
pickthewinner Wrote:1. Dontarious Pittmna Lee Co
2.Cade Berryman Estill Co
3.Carlise creech Powell
4. Kenton Roberts Estill Co
5. Morgan Reed Powell Co
this is how i think it will be to start the season but there is alo og young players that could be impack players late in the season Owsley has no one that is on the frist 5 but before the year is over they may have one due to losing so many players fron last year. And Estill has probley the best young players they have had in years and could step up and play big from them.

How is Cade Berryman the #2 player in the District? Just wonder what you're basing that on?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i did not put them in order it said top 5 players in the 56th and there they are.You will see why i put him there if you ever get to see him play and that's all im saying.
pickthewinner Wrote:i did not put them in order it said top 5 players in the 56th and there they are.You will see why i put him there if you ever get to see him play and that's all im saying.

I have seen him play many times and IMO he is the 3rd best player on Estill County behind Kenton Roberts and Riley Burchfield.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ok so right now today you would take take Tyler Evans over Cade and Riley for one of your top 5?
pickthewinner Wrote:ok so right now today you would take take Tyler Evans over Cade and Riley for one of your top 5?

I would take him over Cade, but IMO Tyler and Riley are even in my mind, I would take either one as the 5th best player in the District.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
leecoukfan Wrote:I would take him over Cade, but IMO Tyler and Riley are even in my mind, I would take either one as the 5th best player in the District.

i believe the reason he put Cade in there is because he's one of the Quickest Guards in the Region and knows how to put the ball in the basket. Cade is also Estill's QB and Kicker in Football and if i'm not mistaking i think he has some scholarship offers as a kicker.
Strikeout King Wrote:i believe the reason he put Cade in there is because he's one of the Quickest Guards in the Region and knows how to put the ball in the basket. Cade is also Estill's QB and Kicker in Football and if i'm not mistaking i think he has some scholarship offers as a kicker.

Yeah with the kinda boot he puts on the ball, I would say so! But, thats besides the point.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a fan of the 56th district but the district talent level is not exactly off the charts this year. The district has been pretty weak for the last couple of years and it is even weaker this season. None of the top 5 players list I've seen in this thread would be a top 5 in most region lists. These things go in cycles though, and the 56th will be back in a few years. Schools who have as big of an enollment as Powell and Estill counties (around 750 students each, 3rd and 4th in the region behind the enrollments of Perry Central and Letcher Central)) it only stands to reason that eventually they will be in the thick of things for a regional championship.
leecoukfan Wrote:Mine would be:
4. Morgan Reed - Powell

Check out the uk standing and Creech is 8th
Pittman is 10th and I would say they are not biased!
keepinitreal Wrote:Check out the uk standing and Creech is 8th
Pittman is 10th and I would say they are not biased!

Well here are the Top 10 player rankings from the Loisville Courier Journal and I can assure they have no bias either!!

Players: 1. Matt Day (Buckhorn), 2. Zack Davis (Knott County Central), 3. Jordan Olinger (Hazard), 4. Dillon Cornett (Perry County Central), 5. Hobert Asher (Leslie County), 6. Dontarius Pittman (Lee County), 7. Zack Blanton (Hazard), 8. Mikey Slone (Knott County Central), 9. Logan Johnson (Letcher County Central), 10. B.J. Combs (Hazard).

Notice how Donatarius Pittman is the only 56th District Player in there!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i say Pittman is number one here.
Lee does have some good players as well as Estill & Powell. i believe Estill and Lee will be atop of the District with Powell close behind. Owsley lost everyone they had, not sure if they got any more good players or not
1. Pittman-Lee
2.Reed-Powell
3.Roberts-Estill
4.Creech-Powell
5.Birchfield-Estill
Also look forward in the season for gabbard and marshall from lee co. Both can play ball if they get their heads in it. Good shooters and play hard.
[quote=Strikeout King]Lee does have some good players as well as Estill & Powell. i believe Estill and Lee will be atop of the District with Powell close behind. Owsley lost everyone they had, not sure if they got any more good players or not[/QUOTE]

Owsley's best players this year may be a group of Freshmen. That's not a good sign for this season but is great news for the next few years.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:[quote=Strikeout King]Lee does have some good players as well as Estill & Powell. i believe Estill and Lee will be atop of the District with Powell close behind. Owsley lost everyone they had, not sure if they got any more good players or not[/QUOTE]

Owsley's best players this year may be a group of Freshmen. That's not a good sign for this season but is great news for the next few years.

Thanks, i Wasn't for sure who all they had coming back