Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski Co. 48 Clay Co. 8
And the Maroons are going to the Regional Championship for the 2nd season in a row! Other than the opening drive of the game, Pulaski County dominated this game in every aspect! Clay looked like they were going to make a game out of it after scoring on their opening drive and getting the 2 point conversion but then the Maroons went on to score 48 unanswered with a running clock halfway through the 3rd Quarter(which the coaches agreed on). Alex Abner and Zach Eastham came up huge in this game! I think this should show just how good Pulaski County is, limiting Clay to just 8 points(which was scored in the first few minutes of the game) and scoring the most points on Clay out of any other opponent that Clay has gone against! CONGRATS MAROONS!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Impressive, Congrats PC.
Radio said that Clay was held to 32 yards after their first drive....PC D as I predicted took over this game.
Jumper Dad Wrote:Radio said that Clay was held to 32 yards after their first drive....PC D as I predicted took over this game.

Yeah, Pulaski County's defense is back to full strength now and it showed! There defense was smothering tonight!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
congrats to PC
Nice win Pulaski!
Congrats PC
Congrats Pulaski!!
Why didnt QB John Wilson play for Clay tonight?
They said tonight he had food poisoning and didn't make the trip. This was all Pulaski after Clay's opening drive. The Maroon defense flat got after Clay tonight and were just too physical for the Tigers. Pulaski did a fantastic job on special teams tonight as well, setting up short a field several times on big punt and kickoff returns. Logan Joseph was just straight up NASTY for Pulaski!! Alex Abner at full strength went nuts for PC, scoring a total of 6 TDs! Pulaski actually put together a complete game and looked scary!!!!!
Congrats Pulaski Co. I think a Bell Co/Pulaski Co game would be a GREAT one indeed!!
Congrats PC.....the best team in Somerset
laker20 Wrote:Congrats PC.....the best team in Somerset

A bold statement.

:yawn:
Grats PC

A lot of people would disagree.
RoShamBo Wrote:A lot of people would disagree.
And a lot would agree!:rockon:
Forever Maroon Wrote:And a lot would agree!:rockon:

I agree, lol. Just saying.
I thought this one would be closer. Congrats P.C.
Congrats Pulaski
Forever Maroon Wrote:They said tonight he had food poisoning and didn't make the trip. This was all Pulaski after Clay's opening drive. The Maroon defense flat got after Clay tonight and were just too physical for the Tigers. Pulaski did a fantastic job on special teams tonight as well, setting up short a field several times on big punt and kickoff returns. Logan Joseph was just straight up NASTY for Pulaski!! Alex Abner at full strength went nuts for PC, scoring a total of 6 TDs! Pulaski actually put together a complete game and looked scary!!!!!

That pretty much says it all! Alex, being at full health, looked scary good!!TongueirateSho
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PC was back in black on friday showing up at skull and crossbones field taking care of business heck ya Go PC Region Champs for 2nd year in row