Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dave's Picks for tonight's Playoff Games
Dave Hammond picks the winners and losers of tonight's high school playoff games in the mountains. Click on the link to listen.

http://www.wsgs.com/news.htm
cincy Wrote:Dave Hammond picks the winners and losers of tonight's high school playoff games in the mountains. Click on the link to listen.

http://www.wsgs.com/news.htm

This guy isn't a homer is he?
sstack Wrote:This guy isn't a homer is he?

he is 4 sure,lol
I don't know who this Dave guy is but I sure do like him!!:biggrin:
Harlan over Pulaski...
really?
Gee Dave.......thanks!!

:theman:
I hate his little sounds he does.lol. I agree with all of them for the most part, except highlands and Johnson Central.
zaga_fan Wrote:Harlan over Pulaski...
really?

Pulaski won't beat Harlan zaga..there barely more physical than Perry. Harlan could win by 2 or more tds
king360, Dave actually meant to say Highlands wins it. I notice they corrected it on the audio. Dave asked if Highlands would fall. A voice answers, "no." Dave said, "The Bluebirds will chirp all the way to Fort Thomas."
cincy Wrote:king360, Dave actually meant to say Highlands wins it. I notice they corrected it on the audio. Dave asked if Highlands would fall. A voice answers, "no." Dave said, "The Bluebirds will chirp all the way to Fort Thomas."

Oh..lol well good call by him!
zaga_fan Wrote:Harlan over Pulaski...
really?

That what i said, he is good at picking the winner. i wouldn't think that either.
king360 Wrote:Pulaski won't beat Harlan zaga..there barely more physical than Perry. Harlan could win by 2 or more tds

Really? I do believe they kicked their butts the first game. I would think they they have a good chance agian tonight.
sstack Wrote:Really? I do believe they kicked their butts the first game. I would think they they have a good chance agian tonight.

It's hard to beat team twice in the same season. And Harlan Co. has made a lot of improvements since the beggining of the season.