Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Greenup Co Player
I believe you would call that a lack of leadership. GC parents are like children. They will do whatever you let them by with. They need a strong superintendent to crack the whip and have some balls. Then and only then will GC move forward. Mr. Hall may be the one to do that after him no one else in the BOE has the qualities that it would take to run the school. Matt Baker may be one to watch though down the road. He has some bulldog in him. That is to say some bite to go along with his bark.
If everyone in Greenup would pull together in academics and athletics we would be one of the better districts in the state. We need to weed out all the negative people and get rolling. I do agree with the Jakelegg on one thing. Matt Baker has some leadership potential!
serious? Wrote:Seems like GC is always in disarray. Everytime someone new comes in, wheather it be a coach or administrator, everyone gets excited and think things are going to change. But GC always ends up right back in disarray and everyone pointing fingers. Why is this??

One word....consolidation...
Is deconsolidate a word? If not how about destroy, destruction, dynomite, blow up, quit, whatever the word it always ends up back to the beginning GC just aint working and all were doing is hurting the kids and community. The Jakes not one to give up easy but I think its time to admit that were whooped on this one.
How good is this new player?
What i mean is, what are some previous stats and accomplishments?

And does anyone know anything about DJ Townsed now at Rowan County?
I heard he transferred...
I was on staff last year at Coal Grove. He is very talented but also one giant pain in the butt! He should fit in well at GC.

Ive saw the Townsend kid at a all star event. He is athletic and plays like a pt gd should play. In my opinion he makes Rowan the best in the 16th.
OU812 Wrote:Well, we are part of the good ole boy network. :biggrin:

You dont even know GOB network til you come to Lewis County. Sad