Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay Co. 29 Letcher Co. Central 16
Final
WOW.... Alot closer than I expected!
congrats to CC
I knew Clay would have a tough time with Letcher County this was a trap game with a bunch of Kids looking forward to tangling with the bears next week in Harlan in a District Championship game.

Clay is lucky to pull this one out, they didn't look very impressive tonight. The Tigers have some injuries to key players thats starting to take its toll.
Looks like it's for all the marbles at HC next Friday.
Congrats Clay!!
I guess LCC is officially out of of playoffs.From district champs to no playoffs looks like changes could be coming in offseason. On to basketball
Congrats Clay County
Clay Co. 29 Letcher Co. Central 16

Letcher Co. Central 0 0 8 8 16
Clay Co. 14 0 15 0 29
Scoring summary:
C--C.J. Miller 35 run (Noah Reid run); C--Miller 3 run (run failed); C--Reid 27 pass from John Wilson (Reid run); C--Wilson 15 run (T.J. Hoskins kick); L--Logan Johnson 10 run (Johnson run); L--Johnson 1 run (Johnson run).
Records: Letcher Co. Central 1-7, Clay Co. 7-1.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z12WXxTeUR
Not that close. Clay jumped out early and then coasted on in. Was up 29 -0. Subbed alot and Gilbert did not play at all. All Clay was doing was trying to get to next week healthy.
Congrats Clay Co.!
Oldtiger Wrote:I knew Clay would have a tough time with Letcher County this was a trap game with a bunch of Kids looking forward to tangling with the bears next week in Harlan in a District Championship game.

Clay is lucky to pull this one out, they didn't look very impressive tonight. The Tigers have some injuries to key players thats starting to take its toll.
A tough time???
Letcher has had a really tough season. Congrats Clay Co.
Much closer than I expected, what happened to the Tigers in this one? It seems like Clay Co has been kinda up and down this season with closer than expected game against South Laurel, Whitley County, and Letcher Central!

Congrats Tigers!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON