Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upset Alert
The regular season has less than a month left. Are there any teams playing this week who are on upset alert?
Undefeated 7-0 Murray travels to Princeton to play 5-2 Caldwell County. A Caldwell win would be an upset, but is not totally out of the question. Critics say Murray plays a fluffy schedule.
Tica Wrote:Undefeated 7-0 Murray travels to Princeton to play 5-2 Caldwell County. A Caldwell win would be an upset, but is not totally out of the question. Critics say Murray plays a fluffy schedule.
:Thumbs:
Twitter: @tc_analytics

LexCath... goin to East Jessamine Friday night. I'm goin with an upset...
Oops. Make that Thursday night...
5-2 Ashland travels to 5-2 Montgomery County following the Tomcats' home loss to Johnson Central in what many people believe was the game for the district title. Ashland has the better team, IMO, but Montgomery is still in the hunt for the district title.

Ashland dominated Montgomery at home last season but the Indians have improved this season and the Tomcats cannot afford to take them lightly.
I believe Mason Co. may be on UPSET alert this week. They are playing a MUCH improved West Carter team that is playing some good ball right now and is playing under the radar right now. If Mason plays like they did against Russell WC has a good chance of an upset.
SportzAnimal Wrote:LexCath... goin to East Jessamine Friday night. I'm goin with an upset...

As bad as Lex Cath has played, this is an upset? I expect East to win this and show no doubt they are the better team
Cooper at Campbell County. I said from the beginning of the year that Cooper will win their first ever 6A game this year. I believe this is their best chance. The Camels secured a playoff spot last week and they will be ripe for a letdown, not expecting Cooper to be able to compete.
Stardust Wrote:As bad as Lex Cath has played, this is an upset? I expect East to win this and show no doubt they are the better team

If you go by the rankings and the tradition...then, yes, it's considered an upset. Just sayin...
Fort Knox over Danville! BIG UPSET!