Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brett Favre
He is straight up killing me. "It is sore putting on a shirt. Putting my socks on is rough". If it hurts that bad then how you expect to play? But we all know he will start Sunday once again. I used to like him as a QB but his whole drama queen persona is making it hard to root for him anymore.
He makes Diva's look Butch! He is the king of drama! How can his wife stand him? You have to believe that on garbage day he say's "I'll get it later", and the wife cusses him the whole way down the driveway because she knew he wouldn't get his pathetic *** up. He's the kind that when he has a Cold at home, everyone knows he is on his "death-Bed"!
So this is a "Hate on Favre" thread I take it lol
Not me, I don't care about Favre! You have to have an interest in him to love or hate him.
^I'm still a Favre fan.....
You one of the few that's left.
^I'll stick with him til the bitter end
^ well, it's going to be a "Bitter End"
Stardust Wrote:^ well, it's going to be a "Bitter End"

That's why I made sure bitter was in there lol
Stardust Wrote:He makes Diva's look Butch! He is the king of drama! How can his wife stand him? You have to believe that on garbage day he say's "I'll get it later", and the wife cusses him the whole way down the driveway because she knew he wouldn't get his pathetic *** up. He's the kind that when he has a Cold at home, everyone knows he is on his "death-Bed"!

'Specially the ones you had on your avatar! :flame:
zaga_fan Wrote:^I'll stick with him til the bitter end

TongueirateSho
Ballers Wrote:'Specially the ones you had on your avatar! :flame:

Hey now, don't you go diss'n my girls!
Nah it really wasn't hate on Favre but when I saw his spill on ESPN I had to vent.
^I took it as he was thinking that he shouldn't play.
Favre till the end!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Favre till the end!

This is the attitude I like! TongueirateSho