Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hurley, VA
8.33%
East Ridge
91.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hurley, VA @ East Ridge 9/17
E.ridge Wrote:yes!!!! but after watching the warriors practice and seeing the wont in there eyes this week of practice they look like the team that wonted that win over valley and if they can keep that edge about them they should roll right over hurley

Yes! But after watching the Warriors practice and seeing the want in their eye's this week at practice, they look like the team that wanted the win over Valley. If they can keep that edge up, they should roll over Hurley.

^^ That's how it should look. And "wonted" is not a real word.

But yeah, I agree.
East Ridge has a decent team this year, they will beat the teams on their schedule that they should beat(the teams that are in classes below 3A) and they will get beat by the teams that they should lose to(those teams in 3A or higher).
thats right EKY...32-24 ER
Hurley
i agree but i think they could get an upset win in there district
Real Badman Wrote:Yes! But after watching the Warriors practice and seeing the want in their eye's this week at practice, they look like the team that wanted the win over Valley. If they can keep that edge up, they should roll over Hurley.

^^ That's how it should look. And "wonted" is not a real word.

But yeah, I agree.

Actually, ER had it right with eyes.
So, I guess this game won't be on the radio or 'net... anyone going to post updates?
E.ridge Wrote:i agree but i think they could get an upset win in there district

Seriously?!? Who would their upset win come from? They can't even compete with PCC, SC or Belfry.