Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Co. 42 Henderson Co. 14
Final

Congrats Colonels!
Nice job by CC. Where is my HC poster who said they are back? What happened in this game?
Christian County played sharp and fast on offense tonight. They showed the ability to drive the ball when needed but also had several big plays. Other then a couple of missed tackels defense played well tonight also. Forced Henderson to pass the ball way more then they would like which resulted in several interceptions. Henderson had no answer for Christian County's speed. Don't know if the score truly indicates how much in control Christian County was in control of this game tonight. I know that we better enjoy it though because Henderson is not likely to let it happen again soon.
Once a Colonel Wrote:Christian County played sharp and fast on offense tonight. They showed the ability to drive the ball when needed but also had several big plays. Other then a couple of missed tackels defense played well tonight also. Forced Henderson to pass the ball way more then they would like which resulted in several interceptions. Henderson had no answer for Christian County's speed. Don't know if the score truly indicates how much in control Christian County was in control of this game tonight. I know that we better enjoy it though because Henderson is not likely to let it happen again soon.

Congrats on the win:Thumbs:
congrats to CC
Stardust Wrote:Nice job by CC. Where is my HC poster who said they are back? What happened in this game?

LOL Stardust, kick'em while they're down.
CC looks to be in the race in the west.
Congrats CC