Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Prestonsburg "Food City" "Summer Slam"
Joe Friday Wrote:Why do you believe that anyone hates Piarist and their kids? That just seems unbelievable and does not pass the common sense test! The air conditioning has nothing to do with the tourneys. The point was, your school was aware of the preseason tourney at Allen Central because they responded to the regular season scheduling email with a request that the first game be played at Allen Central because there was no air conditioning at Piarist.

and what might the common sense test????...then why did people bring up the fact that they have no ac......and i will admit that i was wrong about the email...i talked to kevin and he told me the truth..i was lied to from other people so i apolige for what i said, i am big enough to do that....piarist is the most hated school in the county and i know that for a fact...people think they are all rich and that is not so, because mine is not, she just wants a good education and to be able to play all sports...so again i am sorry for what i said..
I'm glad Kevin let the truth be known.
The air-cond. was brought up by joe friday only to let you know that e-mails were being sent and received by Piarist.
Joe Friday Wrote:Why do you believe that anyone hates Piarist and their kids? That just seems unbelievable and does not pass the common sense test! The air conditioning has nothing to do with the tourneys. The point was, your school was aware of the preseason tourney at Allen Central because they responded to the regular season scheduling email with a request that the first game be played at Allen Central because there was no air conditioning at Piarist.

UK Fan14 Wrote:I'm glad Kevin let the truth be known.
The air-cond. was brought up by joe friday only to let you know that e-mails were being sent and received by Piarist.

i'm not trying to be mean or nothing, because i love the girirls are nothingls at ac and south floyd as if they were mine, and they will tell you that...and i take nothing away from any of the other schools, they only want to win as does piarist..it just bothers me that some people act as if those girls are nothing...and mine playes with everything she has....so i am sorry if i offended anyone in any way..cause my child is my life..
i can't spell either..lol
I am glad everything got cleared up about who was in and who was not during the tournament. The tournament is all about the girls and promoting girls sports. All county schools I hope cheer on each other when they play other teams outside the county. I know I do.
Well I was offended because of all the hard work that goes into this tournament. To have someone who knew the truth let the Piarist team think they had been booted out or not invited really didn't sit well with me.
We (Prestonsburg) don't treat teams that way, especially ones from our district.
I hope we can now get back to talking about the tourney and volleyball in the area.
Oh, O K Then lets play some volleyball!!!!! It is all about the girls. Go Rebels do what u do best (volleyball)
waa, waa Let the girls play ball and try to be positive! I wasn't singeling anyone out!
Hey, Does anyone know who that line judge is at the Piarist? We need to take that flag Smile
canudiggit Wrote:Hey, Does anyone know who that line judge is at the Piarist? We need to take that flag Smile

everyone in the county knows who piarist line judge is...and whatt makes you think someone needs to take the flag...could it be that i don't cheat for any school, and especially not piarist....and the line judge would be me...:lmao:
Uhh ohh u r giving away secrets!!! I didn't say u were bad. I just like the flag. ha ha There are alot of good ones out there and they get the heat instead of the refs.
canudiggit Wrote:Uhh ohh u r giving away secrets!!! I didn't say u were bad. I just like the flag. ha ha There are alot of good ones out there and they get the heat instead of the refs.

you are right...and i do not nor have i ever cheated for any team..and i seem to think i am a good line judge. for any team...and everyone knows that i have no seacrets...
other than i can"t spell..Smile