Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are the top teams for the All A in th 15th?
Phelps
Paintsville
Pikeville could be there
S.V.

Does anyone have the pairings?
I would say it will come down to Paintsville and Shelby Valley, and hopefull my Lady Tigers will win.
Where is the All A this year..
and who are all the teams in it?
here kitty, kitty. You didn't mention magoffin who is #2 in the mountains. Belfry is always good. Maybe the question shouldn't be who is the best team but who can hold it together when the regional tournament comes.
Sorry kitty, didn't see the all A!
Shelby Valley
Magoffin.....
Magoffin or Shelby Valley

It depends on which of the two teams come ready to play in a tournament atmosphere.

Last year Shelby Valley conquered the odds when they beat Pikeville (by 2 in OT) and East Ridge (by 10) in the District tournament last year winning the championship, BUT choked in the first round of the Regional tournament against Allen Central.

I'm not real sure on how Magoffin Co. did in their district, but I do know that when regional tournament time came, they got beat by Pike Central.

I think these two teams both have the greatest potential to pull out the win.

How much longer until the tournament begins?
"The Dork" Wrote:Magoffin or Shelby Valley

It depends on which of the two teams come ready to play in a tournament atmosphere.

Last year Shelby Valley conquered the odds when they beat Pikeville (by 2 in OT) and East Ridge (by 10) in the District tournament last year winning the championship, BUT choked in the first round of the Regional tournament against Allen Central.

I'm not real sure on how Magoffin Co. did in their district, but I do know that when regional tournament time came, they got beat by Pike Central.

I think these two teams both have the greatest potential to pull out the win.

How much longer until the tournament begins?
Magoffin is not in the ALL A.

That said, I think it's Paintsville's and Shelby Valley's tournament to win.

I'll go with Paintsville.
Well, in that case... I would most definitely have to go with SV.
south floyd vs sheldon clark

sv vs betsy layne

piarist vs allen central

phelps vs pikeville
and paintsville plays the winner of this game

I think its being play at betsy layne...
I would have to say Shelby Valley, I don't think Pikeville will be there. Paintsville will be there with Valley in the final game.
We may get a little insight as to who will win the BL and SV game because they are scheduled in a regular season game this Thursday... should be interesting
i think im gonna go with paintsville
Paintsville