Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Teams In The 14th Region In 2010/11
What's Your Top 10 Team In The 14th Look Like?
1. Hazard
2. Knott Co.
3. Perry Co.

I believe that those are the only three teams that are gonna do anything next year.
A mod may want to tie this thread to one on the second page titled...14th Region 2010/2011, it already has two pages of replies on it.
1kcc
2hazard
3pcc
4lcc
In summer ball at Memorial gym LCC defeated Hazard tonight. Olinger and John Combs did not play. Good way for LCC to start off summer ball. The same teams play again tomorrow at 5:00 at Memorial gym.
I hear Buckhorn will have a team full of juniors. And also heard that the big Day was going to Clay? Any truth to that. And if he leaves what does it look like for them?
basketballfan4life Wrote:I hear Buckhorn will have a team full of juniors. And also heard that the big Day was going to Clay? Any truth to that. And if he leaves what does it look like for them?

Yes, Buckhorn is loaded with a junior class that has alot of talent...do not overlook them, they will be tough....Day is NOT going to Clay, he will be at Buckhorn...
Leslie will be a team to contend with as well..
If Day stays (I think he will), Buckhorn will a tough team to knock out. They do have to replace Stidham and Colwell which will be tough.
Lee Co. is playing well. Im pretty sure they beat lcc by 1 at hazard the otherday in a summer game..
I feel that LCC is gonna do really good this year they have such a young team and I think they will be the team to watch in the upcoming season.
In my opinion summer games means nothing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Amen
What matters is how you play from October to March.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

You usually get a real good idea about teams in the summer, and you better get some work in during the summer or you'll spend all season trying to catch up to those teams that do.
You also remember that there is still some teams playing baseball. Nothing you can tell until October.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

perry central beat breathitt county today by 17 today without big 6"8 dillon cornett playing, score was 69-52. it was pccs first game of the summer. breathitt outscored them by 2 the 1st half and then pcc won by 19 in the 2nd half. pcc had 4 or 5 people in double digits and still without big dillon dominated inside and on the boards. the guards pushed the ball well and got easy transition buckets.
You can usually pick nine of the top 10 teams in the region next year by watching summer basketball.

Not much changes.

You can usually see more in June than October because you don't have football players.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:1. Hazard
2. Knott Co.
3. Perry Co.

I believe that those are the only three teams that are gonna do anything next year.

Say what you want but I think Wolfe is the team to beat as bad as it hurts to say that.
Knott Co by far should have the best team and repeat as regional champs with a rookie head coach.
Feel very confidnet with LCC this year I think they will get the district win they deserve.
BOBCAT Wrote:Say what you want but I think Wolfe is the team to beat as bad as it hurts to say that.

That's hilarious.
wolfe county lost gilbert so it will be hard for them to be the team to beat.
^They wasn't the team to beat anyway. Where did Gilbert go to?
summerball is just another practice. what a team does in summerball means nothing.there have been teams that have wiped teams in the summer,then that team finishes 6th or 7th in there region. i just cant wait to see who is there in march.
Aslan Wrote:^They wasn't the team to beat anyway. Where did Gilbert go to?

Scott County
^ is he playing ball at Scott County?
Strikeout King Wrote:^ is he playing ball at Scott County?

Yes he is
^ Gotcha