Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds win 4th straight, 4-2 against the Astros.
Great game by the Redlegs!!! Tney are finally back to .500 and now can make up some ground on the Cards if they can win a few in St. Louis. Stubbs had a antastic game grabbing to hits, two stolen bases, and 1 walk, all after coming in for an injured Chris Dickerson. Arroyo pitched really good tonight and gives up two runs in seven innings of work. Hope that they can continue the play and eventually creep up around the front on the standings. Go Reds!!!!:rockon:
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
They are alone in second place now. It was good to see Arroyo get a win.
Dickerson is having an MRI tomorrow in Cincinnati on the sprained wrist while the team goes on to St. Louis so they may have to call somebody up from Louisville. Hopefully he isn't hurt bad.
And we need the win going into playing St. Louis on road this weekend. Tomorrow St. Louis starts Penny(3-0) with 0.94 ERA.
We start Cueto(0-1) with 5.73 ERA.
It would be a good chance to make up ground on St. Louis if we can win 2 out of 3. At a miniumum we need to win one to keep from falling far behind but winning 2 would be a lot better. I think a sweep is too much to ask for.
bulldog149 Wrote:They are alone in second place now. It was good to see Arroyo get a win.
Dickerson is having an MRI tomorrow in Cincinnati on the sprained wrist while the team goes on to St. Louis so they may have to call somebody up from Louisville. Hopefully he isn't hurt bad.
And we need the win going into playing St. Louis on road this weekend. Tomorrow St. Louis starts Penny(3-0) with 0.94 ERA.
We start Cueto(0-1) with 5.73 ERA.
It would be a good chance to make up ground on St. Louis if we can win 2 out of 3. At a miniumum we need to win one to keep from falling far behind but winning 2 would be a lot better. I think a sweep is too much to ask for.

Oh yeah lol. No way we get the sweep. But I do think we can get 2 of the 3 if our offense continues to play click. I would not say that they hit the cover off the ball tonight against Oswalt but they did enough to get ta marginal lead. They will have to play a little better to get to Penny but after that loss I hope that they can win the Saturday and Sunday games. Either way, one heck of a series for the Redlegs and I really hope that they can make up ground on the surging Cardinals.
[SIZE="4"]
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
This season could be the best since 1990 hopefully...but we got the entire season to sit back and watch and wait
Finally a Win against Oswald. He was 26-1 against the Reds, and has never been threatened by the Reds in Houston
They get to go against Brad Penny tonight. I really hope that the offense continues the surge because they have to have it against the cards
[SIZE="4"]
Took game one 3 to 2 and move to 5 in a row