Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Phoenix Suns Advance to the Western Confernce Finals
The Suns Sweep The Spurs and await the winner of the Lakers/jazz series in which the Lakers lead 3-0.
I expect the Suns to put up a good showing against L.A.
Ballers Wrote:I expect the Suns to put up a good showing against L.A.

I agree..
Ought to make for a heck of a series with the Lakers.
If they are going to do it, then this is the time. I don't know the contracts of all the players, but I hope they can beat the Lakers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I picked the spurs to beat the suns...I was way off
cougarpride08 Wrote:If they are going to do it, then this is the time. I don't know the contracts of all the players, but I hope they can beat the Lakers.

I agree. If they can pull it off then that would set a very fair stage for the finals. LA is just loaded with talent.. It sucks that they are an All-Star team basically... But Phnx has All-Stars too..

Nash, Amare, Richardson (one of the best dunkers in NBA), 6th man of the year a few times Barbosa.. They can def. knock off LA if they play good ball.
Steve Nash is playing the best ball of his career, IMO better than his back to back MVP seasons. Also Amar'e Stoudemire is just a beast, really reminds me a lot of Garnett, has really improved his mid range jump shot and can post up down low and can get to the goal with ease, and Jason Richardson has emerged as one of the go to players on this team, he flourished against the Blazers and continued his momentum against the Spurs, hopefully all goes well for PHX as they take on LA now!
Phoenix will make it interesting, but imo will fall short in 6 games.
Aslan Wrote:Phoenix will make it interesting, but imo will fall short in 6 games.

....i agree but i'd like to still see phx get out to the finals this year.
Ballers Wrote:....i agree but i'd like to still see phx get out to the finals this year.

I don't Big Grin
I do... Magic is hungry for that title sir Smile