Justin Martin Xavier 6-6 200 F

Ray McCallum Undecided 6-2 175 G

Jordan McRae Tennessee 6-6 180 G/F

Victor Oladipo Indiana 6-5 180 G

Stacey Poole Jr. Kentucky 6-5 200 F

Dwight Powell Stanford 6-9 215 C

Royce Woolridge Kansas 6-1 175 G

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/2...tball+ties
This should be very interesting to see how EJ fares against his 'to-be' opponets next year.
I wonder if he'll get anymore college offers after his sweet 16 performance?
As a UK fan I'd love to see him there.
I just might attend this game!
Congrats on another great feat EJ!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I watched this one year in Louisville. They have really good competition and with size of Freedom Hall you can see game well.
The Derby Classic is a great event, that is always loaded with talent.

Last season Orton, Hood, Buckles and Siva were fun to watch.
I would love to see this game and see how he fairs. It may be a big component to see if he can get playing time with the bigger guards. I would love to see him at UK by this time but who knows.
Bledso was in it last year. It is always held in Freedom Hall. Its part of the KY Derby festival.
EJ should have fun at this event.

Derby week in Louisvill is one of a kind, and is honestly a great recruiting tool for the cards. The Derby Classic, P-Parade, Thunder over Louisville, and the Kentucky Derby its self are part of a great set of events for tourist. I would advise everyone to make the trip for a great time.

I wish that Kanter would be on the roster, so that Cats fans could see him play.
The Iceboxx Wrote:EJ should have fun at this event.

Derby week in Louisvill is one of a kind, and is honestly a great recruiting tool for the cards. The Derby Classic, P-Parade, Thunder over Louisville, and the Kentucky Derby its self are part of a great set of events for tourist. I would advise everyone to make the trip for a great time.

I wish that Kanter would be on the roster, so that Cats fans could see him play.

Same. I really wish to see Kanter soon, but I guess Ill stick to the videos on youtube. I would love for the rest of the state to gauge Elisha's talent. I think it may spring board him to a scholly offer to a different school like Miss St., or South Carolina, or maybe he can take Krebs scholly.
Can't wait tot see how Elisha does!! Should be interesting!!
Should be a good test to see were E.J. stands at the collge level.
I wanna see how good Stacy Poole is too
I really do not know anything about Elisha's AAU ball and summer ball activities. Has he been doing good in those the past few years?
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I really do not know anything about Elisha's AAU ball and summer ball activities. Has he been doing good in those the past few years?
Elisha Played for the Derek Smith All Stars last summer, had some huge games, and Pittino picked up on him in Vegas
i really love to see this game.........because it is a great event always loaded with lots of talent.....
Here is another link for the festival! cant wait to see it, it says it will be on wazoo sports!!!

http://kdf.org/events-Derby-Festival-Bas...eless.html
Really good group of talent.
This should be a great event
I want to see how EJ does and how all the undecided do