Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muhlenberg South 86 South Floyd 78
Game in the Defenders of the Station Tourny at Lafayette
Did all the players get to play tonight? How is Ethans ankle?
I heard he sprung it pretty bad. One of my friends said he went and watched this game and said he could tell it was bothering him pretty bad. Said he couldn't play no D, or penetrate like hes been doing this year. Hope he gets better, SF needs him healthy.
Raiders dropped 3 straight in this tournament....they really need Ethan Johnson back to get on a good streak
did all of SF's players play in this game
With the small break comin up here, he should be able to get it back in a little better condition. Who played in his spot when he was out?

Raiders, keep ya heads up, you all have a good team if you can keep it all together.
Justin Slone started with Ethan didnt play.
yeah Justin Stone played very well down there
Ryan Johnson played a hell of a game. i think he had 35 in the loss
Ryan Little didn't get to play much through the whole tourny, He had some pretty cheap calls going against him and it got him aggrivated and he let his temper get to him in 2 of the games....
You have to adapt to different areas, games are called different in different regions.
Players have to understand that.
There where no cheap calls just not good judgement on his part. Ethan according to the UK trainer has a little of a sprian, he missed the first game. Mason shot the ball well against Hazard. Matt Little and Ryan johnson played hard for the whole tournament and the M.South game both took a couple charges on the defensive end. Ryan had a great game. 10/16 from the field and 12-14 from the line 35 points but also added 5 rebounds and 6 assist to go along with 4 steals.
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:You have to adapt to different areas, games are called different in different regions.
Players have to understand that.
Not every game is officiated as bad as in the 15th Region.
I think it is easy to blame the refs for games. But in the most part, they do actually call a good game. One or two gyms when you are going into to play you should KNOW you are not going to get a call, and play according to that. If a player gets a hot head in a game, the refs are going to see it and actually they may take it out on the whole team to try to keep the game under control. Having a rep like that, nothing good can come from it, because it seems you are being watched closer than you should be.