Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Haddix named Head coach At Perry County Central
Great hire for Perry Central
Goodluck to Haddix. But he has only been coaching a grand total of 2 years. Experience will not be his strength.
Hate to see Coach Haddix leave the Breathitt Football system, but glad he is getting a chance to further his career. He does a great job of motivating players and will do great at PCC.
Justin will do fine if given the chance. Fine young man and good football mind.
He and Coach Hilton must be really good friends, Justin and Dudley was at the Border Bowl together. Justin came down and spent a day with Dudley.
This should be an exciting fit.
Perry has A LOT of speed returning this year on offense.
If they can solve the QB issue they will have a great team.
good luck haddix.
great hire and will pay off!! good luck!!
Picturing PCC with a wide open offense in a wide open district. Good luck to the Commodores.
Sounds like a great fit. Should be a pretty explosive offense.
i used to watch justin play highschool ball his self..he was a magnificent player...pcc will be honored to have a guy like him as their coach..good luck justin and pcc
congats to justin
Alot of the post i read on here, turning pcc into a football power. Right now PCC is a long way from beening a football power school. I don't think they will ever be a football power. There is alot of good football schools in 5A.
I hope the new coach will play better teams, then what they have been playing. I would like to see a coach that would get them reald for the playoffs. So maybe they can get past the first round.
Good luck Justin,
this looks to be a great hire, going to be interesting to see what happens in the years to come!
How is their spring practice going? Someone has said they have more kids out now that Coach Brown has packed up and shipped out. Most they ever had at spring practice. Does he know who his assistants will be yet? Who is going to help with Defense, Offense, Etc. Anyone else coming in as assistants or are they keeping the same guys that were helping Brown? Hopefully someone else with a little more knowledge of the game will come in and give this youthful young coach some help. Good luck to Justin.
How is spring practice going? Heard they had more kids out than they ever have now that Coach Brown has hit the road and the new coach is taking over. Do they know who is coaching the offense, defense, special teams yet? Hope they get someone else with some experience to help this kid, he will do a good job, but needs someone to show him the ropes a little bit. Good luck to Justin, hope things go well for you.
D1Recruiter Wrote:How is their spring practice going? Someone has said they have more kids out now that Coach Brown has packed up and shipped out. Most they ever had at spring practice. Does he know who his assistants will be yet? Who is going to help with Defense, Offense, Etc. Anyone else coming in as assistants or are they keeping the same guys that were helping Brown? Hopefully someone else with a little more knowledge of the game will come in and give this youthful young coach some help. Good luck to Justin.

They have around 40 kids out for spring practice and weights. That is about the same number that Coach Browne had out each year during the spring also.
Go4Gold Wrote:They have around 40 kids out for spring practice and weights. That is about the same number that Coach Browne had out each year during the spring also.

We have about 40 right now, but that number is up from Bert's spring. We normally had about 30 during his time. There has been a lot of kids that have quit over the past year or two rejoin the team now that Bert is gone.
cj2561 Wrote:Alot of the post i read on here, turning pcc into a football power. Right now PCC is a long way from beening a football power school. I don't think they will ever be a football power. There is alot of good football schools in 5A.
I hope the new coach will play better teams, then what they have been playing. I would like to see a coach that would get them reald for the playoffs. So maybe they can get past the first round.
Good luck Justin,

I have a good feeling about this guy. Since i'm a student at PCC i like basketball a whole lot more than football but i still would love to see PCC become a football school and see our pep section grow from about 4 rows, to filling up that whole section!

JMEWLS Wrote:We have about 40 right now, but that number is up from Bert's spring. We normally had about 30 during his time. There has been a lot of kids that have quit over the past year or two rejoin the team now that Bert is gone.

I know alot of freshmen that didnt play last year are playing this year.
Congrats