Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ballard
76.00%
Shelby County
24.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ballard vs. Shelby County (1st Rd. Sweet 16)
March 17 - 1:30 PM

Predictions/Thoughts?
Pretty solid match-up here. Ballard should have the depth to win this though.
Ballard by 17.
Ballard by 12
This may be the chance that Donavan Johnson of Shelby Co can showcase his skills to the state.
I like this kid.
Have to go with Ballard in this one
Ballard
Ballard by 10+ :Thumbs:
Ballard by ?.
The 8th Region got the toughest draw in the tournament, I see Ballard winning by 16.
Go Rockets !!
Besides the Scott Co.-Corbin game, this is probably the most lopsided matchup of the first round.

Ballard by 13.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ballard
More Cowbell Wrote:Besides the Scott Co.-Corbin game, this is probably the most lopsided matchup of the first round.

Ballard by 13.

Really? I think that Ballard will win, but Shelby County is no pushover.

I think the first game (Warren Central vs. East Carter) is the most lopsided matchup.
shelby 76-59
Ballard.
Old Henry Man Wrote:This may be the chance that Donavan Johnson of Shelby Co can showcase his skills to the state.
I like this kid.

This kid can play some serious basketball...
Ballard by 10
Ballard by 14
ryanblue1424 Wrote:Really? I think that Ballard will win, but Shelby County is no pushover.

I think the first game (Warren Central vs. East Carter) is the most lopsided matchup.

It's not so much that Shelby Co. is a pushover, it's that Ballard is just that good. I really feel that they and Scott Co. are head and shoulders above the rest of the field.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ballard is battle tested. Bruins win 65-56.
shelby wont be a push over but ballard is jus the better team..ballard by 10+
ballard has won some tough games.other then the 8th region south oldham game,shelby hasnt been tested in awhile
2Legit2Quit Wrote:ballard has won some tough games.other then the 8th region south oldham game,shelby hasnt been tested in awhile

I agree. They played good teams earlier in the season but the last part of the season they didn't play quite the schedule Ballard did.

Does anyone know how big Ballard is?
More Cowbell Wrote:It's not so much that Shelby Co. is a pushover, it's that Ballard is just that good. I really feel that they and Scott Co. are head and shoulders above the rest of the field.

Agree.
Ballard by 15
Ballard won
This was a great game, Hicks from Shelby had like 30 & he is just a freshmen, but Ballard hit their ft's at the end & pulled out the victory.