Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 2010
'A_Ray #5 And our new helmets came in, they are sweet. White acrelyic with glitter. : Wrote:].

How cute..our cheerleaders new uniforms have glitter on them too!!! Confusedhh::biggrin:
Pirate Pal Wrote:How cute..our cheerleaders new uniforms have glitter on them too!!! Confusedhh::biggrin:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Pirate Pal Wrote:How cute..our cheerleaders new uniforms have glitter on them too!!! Confusedhh::biggrin:

ha. I was a cheerleader my freshmen year. We beat Belfry then! Now that our senior class is in charge Belfry will be step towards our state championship :]
Play nice boys.... we'll close this one and have to start another if you keep it up!!! Smile

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
so how is the weight training coming along?
Weight training is going full force.... Has been all year long and will continue into the summer... The boys will be able to come and work out throughout the summer months as well... They are dedicated, hard working, and IMHO, have got something to prove to all the Non-believers!! Smile

Belfry will be a better team this year.
Haywood will play alot of young players.
I belive the sec. will be young but by playoff
time they will be strong.
Belfry is Belfry......nuff said.
grlzbball&cheer Wrote:Belfry is Belfry......nuff said.

I AGREETongueirateSho
so since the boys got beat 2night and the girls tournent will be over sat, when is spring practice?
Hahahaha...... Baseball is about ready to start (the season that is) and there are a few who play baseball who won't participate in spring practice.... they are however continuing to lift everyday....

phs1986 Wrote:Hahahaha...... Baseball is about ready to start (the season that is) and there are a few who play baseball who won't participate in spring practice.... they are however continuing to lift everyday....

hows the baseball team going to do this year..
Oh Belfry will be just fine. They will pick up a few good ole boys out of WV.
Harper9 Wrote:Oh Belfry will be just fine. They will pick up a few good ole boys out of WV.

This cant be a Shelby Valley fan throwing out the "recruiting" theme again. :please: Im sure SV's powerhouse basketball program has never had student athletes come to their school based solely on athletics. Give me a break.
wooderson Wrote:This cant be a Shelby Valley fan throwing out the "recruiting" theme again. :please: Im sure SV's powerhouse basketball program has never had student athletes come to their school based solely on athletics. Give me a break.

williamson,matewan there right on the line,dont see why they cry all the time..:TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
oh and most of them go to grade school there so its not like they just come over in high school only
How is spring practices going?
Who is QB in spring practices and how is he doing?
GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR BELFRY.
Spring practice has been out in full force for a week now!
From what I could see as I drove by the field, there are quite a few young men on the field.... As stated earlier.... Belfry is Belfry..... Smile From my count, there are 6 to 8 players on the baseball field who play football and aren't participating in spring practice. THAT is not saying they are still not in the weight room everyday.. LOL....Believe me, they are....

As for the baseball team, they will be better than many expect them to be. Two years ago Belfry's Jr. League team went to the state tournament with a ton of talent on the team. Every young man that was on that team is now on the high school baseball team with the exception of 2..... Add in the talent from the upperclassmen and IMHO, Belfry will be just fine in baseball this year!

As for the comment made about WV children transferring to Belfry. One thing I can say about that, if they transfer, they pay their tutition every year to attend Belfry and don't just transfer "within the county" to play for another school. Tutition isn't charged for that kind of "transfer".... AND.... IF KHSAA rules them eligible, who are you to judge? They've paid the price and been given clearance from the "sports" authorities from higher up so it's no ones business where they go to school.

NOW, I'm off my soapbox unless I need to hop on again here shortly!! Smile

phs1986 Wrote:From what I could see as I drove by the field, there are quite a few young men on the field.... As stated earlier.... Belfry is Belfry..... Smile From my count, there are 6 to 8 players on the baseball field who play football and aren't participating in spring practice. THAT is not saying they are still not in the weight room everyday.. LOL....Believe me, they are....

As for the baseball team, they will be better than many expect them to be. Two years ago Belfry's Jr. League team went to the state tournament with a ton of talent on the team. Every young man that was on that team is now on the high school baseball team with the exception of 2..... Add in the talent from the upperclassmen and IMHO, Belfry will be just fine in baseball this year!

As for the comment made about WV children transferring to Belfry. One thing I can say about that, if they transfer, they pay their tutition every year to attend Belfry and don't just transfer "within the county" to play for another school. Tutition isn't charged for that kind of "transfer".... AND.... IF KHSAA rules them eligible, who are you to judge? They've paid the price and been given clearance from the "sports" authorities from higher up so it's no ones business where they go to school.

NOW, I'm off my soapbox unless I need to hop on again here shortly!! Smile

well sis its almost time to get started on the box again,lol