Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dwayne Wade's heat take down Kobe and the lakers
Dwade struggles starting out but came on late, Q richardson had a big time game...Kobe was clutch and took it to OT...Oh and whoever said that Ron Artest was going to put some flop in his game, well he has succeded...he flops everytime someone looks at him
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Great game, close all the way through. Dwayne Wade has been turning it on.
Also don't be surprised if he took the MVP down this year.
Ballers Wrote:Great game, close all the way through. Dwayne Wade has been turning it on.
Also don't be surprised if he took the MVP down this year.

Wouldnt have been surprised last season, this season there are only 2 that are even possible...I say Durant or lebron no one else is even close
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Yeah I agree, but you can't overlook Wade averaging 30 points a game this season either.
Kobe is always clutch. I expected a 2nd over time but Farmar took the shot! Farmar! lol. oh well, its all good, good game for Kobe and Wade both. I hope Miami makes it to the play offs, wouldnt feel right without Wade.
Ballers Wrote:Yeah I agree, but you can't overlook Wade averaging 30 points a game this season either.

Wade is averaging 26 a game this year.. 5th in the NBA behind LeBron, Durant, Melo, and Kobe. The only 2 in the MVP conversation are LeBron and KD. Congrats to the Heat for winning though, I do hope they make the playoffs.
runninrebs21 Wrote:Wade is averaging 26 a game this year.. 5th in the NBA behind LeBron, Durant, Melo, and Kobe. The only 2 in the MVP conversation are LeBron and KD. Congrats to the Heat for winning though, I do hope they make the playoffs.

Stats doesnt mean jack. We found that out last year.
Ballers Wrote:Yeah I agree, but you can't overlook Wade averaging 30 points a game this season either.

You need to look up his avg...he doesnt avg 30 ppg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Stats doesnt mean jack. We found that out last year.

Never going to give that up...I will say Dwade meant alot to his team and he led the NBA in scoring...If lebron didnt get it last year it was most def wade...This year if Lebron doesnt it is KD that gets it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Never going to give that up...I will say Dwade meant alot to his team and he led the NBA in scoring...If lebron didnt get it last year it was most def wade...This year if Lebron doesnt it is KD that gets it

Lol. Just a good argument when people say lebrons leading all the stats. I can just be like well wade led in more stats then lebron last year
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lol. Just a good argument when people say lebrons leading all the stats. I can just be like well wade led in more stats then lebron last year

Like i said it is to much of a team thing! Your team has to be one of the top 3 or 4 in the NBA most the time
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Like i said it is to much of a team thing! Your team has to be one of the top 3 or 4 in the NBA most the time

Which isn't right. Its Most Valuable Player, not most valuable team
K_Mac Wrote:Which isn't right. Its Most Valuable Player, not most valuable team

Agreed! Same in Colege too!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Agreed! Same in Colege too!

Evan turner def looks like player of the year to me.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Evan turner def looks like player of the year to me.

Bout John Wall
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Evan turner def looks like player of the year to me.

He does...I think wall has to many to's for the talent he has around for sure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
back_in_black Wrote:Bout John Wall

The is no denying what Wall does for his team. His presence on the court changes the game.

theVILLE Wrote:He does...I think wall has to many to's for the talent he has around for sure

Thats how most of walls turnovers are created. Going for the big shot plays
and fancy moves causes most of them.
theVILLE Wrote:He does...I think wall has to many to's for the talent he has around for sure

Wildkatk23 is correct. The ESPN sports analysis Mr. Vitale himself even said that the reason John Wall gets so many turnovers is because he's a "fast break point guard". So when you're running down the court as fast as you can, having milliseconds to find the best way to score, you tend to turn the basketball over a few times.

Wildcatk23 Wrote:Stats doesnt mean jack. We found that out last year.

It's a shame to hear. ;(
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Wildkatk23 is correct. The ESPN sports analysis Mr. Vitale himself even said that the reason John Wall gets so many turnovers is because he's a "fast break point guard". So when you're running down the court as fast as you can, having milliseconds to find the best way to score, you tend to turn the basketball over a few times.

It's a shame to hear. ;(

^ yes it is.

lol.
Wall and Turner are looking good. But back to NBA stats should matter but its about what you mean to your team. the MVP is durant as i stated in a few other threads.

Anyone else want to see D-wade get some team mates or change teams all-together?
back_in_black Wrote:Bout John Wall

Wall probably is a top 2 or 3 PG in the country with the exception of turnovers! However if the POY goes to a PG it is Sherron Collins i think...I mean he has had his team in the top 5 all season!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Wall probably is a top 2 or 3 PG in the country with the exception of turnovers! However if the POY goes to a PG it is Sherron Collins i think...I mean he has had his team in the top 5 all season!

Collins is good, but so has Wall.