Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 78 Breathitt Co 75
Aslan Wrote:You would be doing the same thing if Perry almost lost. And you bring Perry into every thread. Your obsessed.

Obsessed? Eh, no.

Sometimes I think you'd die for a Tyler Mullins signed T-shirt.
Ballers Wrote:This coming from a guy with a pic of Ric Flair.:Thumbs:

Actually, I'm glad you have came to realize what i said was true, because if not you would have had some comeback about how KCC was gonna win the region. I bet there is players on that team that wasnt even born when KCC won their last title. PCC wasn't even born yet when KCC won their last region. and if KCC didn't have to steal players for JBS you prolly wouldn't even be in this discussion right now. says the guy with a pic of ric flair :Thumbs::Thumbs:
the 1 the only Wrote:Actually, I'm glad you have came to realize what i said was true, because if not you would have had some comeback about how KCC was gonna win the region. I bet there is players on that team that wasnt even born when KCC won their last title. PCC wasn't even born yet when KCC won their last region. and if KCC didn't have to steal players for JBS you prolly wouldn't even be in this discussion right now. says the guy with a pic of ric flair :Thumbs::Thumbs:

Brian Kilburn, Billy Sumner, Manual Washington,... Do these names sound familiar? Know where all these boys are from? You got it Knott County...Just a few of several!
the 1 the only Wrote:Actually, I'm glad you have came to realize what i said was true, because if not you would have had some comeback about how KCC was gonna win the region. I bet there is players on that team that wasnt even born when KCC won their last title. PCC wasn't even born yet when KCC won their last region. and if KCC didn't have to steal players for JBS you prolly wouldn't even be in this discussion right now. says the guy with a pic of ric flair :Thumbs::Thumbs:

Let's just see who wins when it comes tourney time.
If you knew so much about JBS, you'd know Tyler Mullins came from JBS.
Ballers Wrote:Let's just see who wins when it comes tourney time.
If you knew so much about JBS, you'd know Tyler Mullins came from JBS.

well I'll say this sounds like Mullins decided he would like to have a shot at goin to Rupp. TongueirateSho
Captain Crook Wrote:[/B]

Brian Kilburn, Billy Sumner, Manual Washington,... Do these names sound familiar? Know where all these boys are from? You got it Knott County...Just a few of several!

those are more boys who wanted to go to rupp arena. that was so long ago it took me a moment to remember so lets bring back the days of carr creek and hindman while your at it
the 1 the only Wrote:well I'll say this sounds like Mullins decided he would like to have a shot at goin to Rupp. TongueirateSho

A shot, yes. Just a shot.
Ballers Wrote:A shot, yes. Just a shot.

a better shot than knott
Ballers Wrote:Obsessed? Eh, no.

Sometimes I think you'd die for a Tyler Mullins signed T-shirt.

You talk about him more than I do lmao.
the 1 the only Wrote:a better shot than knott

:Thumbs::flame:
Aslan Wrote::Thumbs::flame:

Not really.
Aslan Wrote:You talk about him more than I do lmao.

Nah, I don't believe I do. You think he's god.
bobcatbball Wrote:Steve Banks did win the district title both years he coached and went 25-4 and semi-finals of the region, Banks did not set the program back. You must face the facts your boy Doug is the worst coach in the history of sports, we all know he is the one that set the program back. Also your boy Noble did not win 20-games this year he only won 19-11 get the facts. Also me and several others do hope that Banks does come back to coaching, even if Jade is gone.:Thumbs:

Steve Banks may have went 25-4 but lets be real who did they play that year. A good middle school team could have won 15 games that year. To win 19 games this year with a schedule Breathitt played is quite an acheivement.
My whole point is this: Steve Banks had his shot and he didn't meet the expectations which were set forth. If you want to get rid of Coach Noble then bring in someone who is a proven coach and not Arch Turner's right hand man.
Cat Daddy Wrote:Steve Banks may have went 25-4 but lets be real who did they play that year. A good middle school team could have won 15 games that year. To win 19 games this year with a schedule Breathitt played is quite an acheivement.
My whole point is this: Steve Banks had his shot and he didn't meet the expectations which were set forth. If you want to get rid of Coach Noble then bring in someone who is a proven coach and not Arch Turner's right hand man.

have to agree with you on that no man right hand can do anything Steve has been there and couldn't do it so he quit. but what the team needs is for someone to be there longer than 2 years. just let Coach Noble coach and everyone just let the team alone. You can't please everyone all the time and he has done a good job I know some out there will disagree with me but they are going to like anyone any ways I dont think any one can please everyone all the time and the ones that I have read on here they just like to complain anyways so let them they going to any ways:Clap:
Cat Daddy Wrote:Listen, Doug Noble hasn't set the program back twenty years. Doug Noble had a twenty win season with some impressive victories this year. I will say I am dissapointed that we havent won a district title in two years but If any coach has come close to setting the program back twenty years it would have to be Steve Banks and the rumor is he could be back next year. This is a perfect example of why politics will always be the down fall of basketball in Breathitt County.

that is right that is why basketball has went way back in Breathitt to many people wanting their hands in to many pockets around there but that is the way it is all over the place not just in Breathitt. but it would be sad to see that program go back worst than it has over the years. Didnt when Steve was coaching he had to get some middle school to set with the team so it would look like he had a team with him since everyone quit while he was coaching SAD.