Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To TorQQue and my Fellow BGR Members
As the 2010 Dirt Track Racing Season nears, I am about to get my new body put on my car. That means I will be gettin new lettering done. I was thinkin about puttin www.bluegrassrivals.com on the car somewhere. I will be racing in Danville, Florence, Campton, Sitka (Johnson County), Isom (Letcher County), Portsmouth, and Chilicothe. I wanted to get everyone's feedback on the idea. I'm not askin TorQQue for sponsoprship money because this is a free site, one that I enjoy and would like to get the name out there more.

Everybody post your thoughts and let me know what ya think.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Sounds cool!
I like it
Great idea!
**** Yeah Man!
id put it on the as* end so everytime some one thinks about wrecking you they will know you have the peps to back you up lol
Good Call:Thumbs:
cool idea.

BTW, who does your lettering?
Very thoughtful of you to want to include the site! I'm sure QQ would be honored!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
LCDAWGS19 Wrote:cool idea.

BTW, who does your lettering?

Joel Ward Media. He's located in Meally, KY. He's goin to be doin my website too. He has a degree in web design and graphics and all that good stuff. He's really good. Actually, torQQue should contact him. He could really spice BGR up.
Here's the PROOF of what the car is gonna look like this year. Still waitin on a few sponsors to come through.
Looks pretty good, I like it. is this all one wrap? how much was it if you dont mind me asking. where do you run most of the time. I think we may try to run some of the battle of bluegrass races.
Nice car!
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Looks pretty good, I like it. is this all one wrap? how much was it if you dont mind me asking. where do you run most of the time. I think we may try to run some of the battle of bluegrass races.

No it's not a wrap. I was gonna get one this year but couldn't afford it. It's all vinyl, Joel Ward Media in Meally KY is doin it. Wraps usually cost around $500-600. If you are interested in a wrap, go to www.skillsawdesigns.com, he is really good. I run at 201 Speedway alot, it's only 10 minutes from the house, lol. I run at Ponderosa a few times a year, gonna run at Florence some this year, Portsmouth, and K-C Raceway. As for the Battle of the Bluegrass, they aren't havin a modified series this year. I blew my motor 4 races into the season last year, so I crew chiefed for my buddy Jason Hall the rest of the year, he ran the BoB Series. We went to the BoB banquet in Lexington a couple weeks ago. There is a new touring series starting this year called American Modified Series. They are gonna be runnin at Ponderosa, Bluegrass, Paducah, a couple different tracks in Illinois, and a couple other tracks.
lwc Wrote:Nice car!

Thanks man. That's just a proof, I'm still waitin on a few sponsors to come through with some money for me, they're not on the car yet.
Redneck Wrote:No it's not a wrap. I was gonna get one this year but couldn't afford it. It's all vinyl, Joel Ward Media in Meally KY is doin it. Wraps usually cost around $500-600. If you are interested in a wrap, go to www.skillsawdesigns.com, he is really good. I run at 201 Speedway alot, it's only 10 minutes from the house, lol. I run at Ponderosa a few times a year, gonna run at Florence some this year, Portsmouth, and K-C Raceway. As for the Battle of the Bluegrass, they aren't havin a modified series this year. I blew my motor 4 races into the season last year, so I crew chiefed for my buddy Jason Hall the rest of the year, he ran the BoB Series. We went to the BoB banquet in Lexington a couple weeks ago. There is a new touring series starting this year called American Modified Series. They are gonna be runnin at Ponderosa, Bluegrass, Paducah, a couple different tracks in Illinois, and a couple other tracks.

Is the BoB racing series ran by the same people of the BoB pulling series?
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Is the BoB racing series ran by the same people of the BoB pulling series?

Same people i think
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Same people i think

Is Tom McConnell the one that runs the racing series?
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Is Tom McConnell the one that runs the racing series?

yea he is the CEO of the Battle of the Bluegrass Dirt Car Racing Series
:rockon:I think that is a GREAT idea! A good way to get the website out there to people that don't know about it!:rockon:
Man, this is an awesome idea.:Thumbs:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL