Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co. vs. Knott Central (14th region first round)
ballplayer Wrote:if he isn't hitting then uncle or not he will put him down they wont to win but it seems like what game i have watch Nick has done a great job with his shot let a shooter shot right:rockon:

I did not understand a word of that.
i think justin taulbee is going to play an outstanding game i watched him during district and he played his a** off getting mvp both games but its going to be a great game

breathitt-87
knott-85
bobcats22 Wrote:i think justin taulbee is going to play an outstanding game i watched him during district and he played his a** off getting mvp both games but its going to be a great game

breathitt-87
knott-85

Riiiiiiiight.
Ballers Wrote:Riiiiiiiight.

Ballers.....you should change your name to Haters:devilflam
zaga_fan Wrote:Ballers.....you should change your name to Haters:devilflam

Hey, I'm not hating.. just simply telling you that the B.S. is getting deep.
Ballers Wrote:Hey, I'm not hating.. just simply telling you that the B.S. is getting deep.

Maybe it isn't hate. Maybe you're just blind lol.
Give Stewie and Tater a message for me....

STORM'S COMIN'!!!!!!!
zaga_fan Wrote:Maybe it isn't hate. Maybe you're just blind lol.

[B]STORM'S COMIN'!!!!!!![/B]

Everyone be sure to bring an umbrella..lol
Haha well I'm sure it is while Knott is gonna have to beast their way thru region. They will definitley deserve Region if they get to the finals.
zaga_fan Wrote:Maybe it isn't hate. Maybe you're just blind lol.

STORM'S COMIN'!!!!!!!

TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho

:Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead

Ballers Wrote:Haha well I'm sure it is while Knott is gonna have to beast their way thru region. They will definitley deserve Region if they get to the finals.

They will beast they way thru region wit them there steroids they on.
ballplayer Wrote:I think it will be a good game to watch both teams want to win

Duh.
ballplayer Wrote:if he isn't hitting then uncle or not he will put him down they wont to win but it seems like what game i have watch Nick has done a great job with his shot let a shooter shot right:rockon:

The best coaching move for Breathitt tonight if Doug Noble stays at home and does not come to the game. Let Justin Haddix coach tonight and Breathitt will have a chance to win.
I just hope that Doug starts the best player tonight Jade Haddix in front of hays so we will have a chance to win.
Breathitt will have to play close to perfect to have a chance to win this game. I am a big bobcat supporter but I do know Knott is very talented and Breathitt will have to play flawless basketball for four quarters to have a shot at an upset. If Haddix can come off of the bench and penetrate and play defense like he can then Breathitt will have a shot at an upset. Terry and Ritchie will have to play lights out as well. If Breathitt doesn't come out with intensity this game could be over at halftime. Breathitt 73- Knott -72 in an upset.
triplemaniaman Wrote:TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho

Haha Wow! thats pretty funny but anyway, If Kcc wins the region they can say they EARNED IT! PCC got a reserve pretty much in the championship!
triplemaniaman Wrote:TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho

Hey man....
everyone has access to em'....
why not take em lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Hey man....
everyone has access to em'....
why not take em lol

You would know lol
theVILLE Wrote:Haha Wow! thats pretty funny but anyway, If Kcc wins the region they can say they EARNED IT! PCC got a reserve pretty much in the championship!

Well Perry would have to beat either Knott/Hazard/Breathitt in order to go to Rupp, so I'd say they would "earn" it as well.
theVILLE Wrote:You would know lol

Hey man, if you have ever seen me...
you would know.....
that I'm not on steroids lol
Aslan Wrote:Well Perry would have to beat either Knott/Hazard/Breathitt in order to go to Rupp, so I'd say they would "earn" it as well.

Most likely all of them
zaga_fan Wrote:Hey man, if you have ever seen me...
you would know.....
that I'm not on steroids lol

lol i have no idea who you are lol...same here though! You guys have no right to comment and say they are on roids or anything though!
bobcatbball Wrote:I just hope that Doug starts the best player tonight Jade Haddix in front of hays so we will have a chance to win.

Boy would you have made a bad mistake.lol
yes he would have hayes is on fire
Haddix and Hayes are both playing well.