Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Lane 70 Shelby Valley 65
Another tough loss for Valley...congratulations to Betsy Lane..
Good win for Betsy Layne. Came from behind by as much as fifteen points.
Man, my boys never gave up they fought to the end!I was a little surprized that Valley couldn't handle the ball better.Brandon Kidd played his tail off.Valley should use no.40 more.Valley has one player that can play off their bench,I think his no. is 34.:ref1: Many fouls were called and coach Rose picked up a techanical.Valley will be fine if they can handle the press!I was told that this is the 1st time we had beaten Valley in10 years, not sure if this true.:mad: Three victories in a ROSE [ROW] JUST A LITTLE HUMOR!:wenumber1
Anyone have any stats?
nice win for betsy layne!
I was in the stands and valley's guards couldn't handle the pressure
good win besty
Congrats Betsy Layne!
Both are good teams, congrats to BL
BL had a big lift off their bench with Shane Mckinney hitting two threes as soon as he came off the bench and let me sya that was a great game to be at
congrats
Listened to this game on the radio.....BL had to come back from a hefty margin....nice win for BL and congrats
Surprised there is no comment on Jeremy Jackson's 80+ Foot bomb that he sank at the end of the 3rd quarter. A Shelby Valley student caught the shot on camera. WOW!

Great win for the Bobcats...Coach Rose found someone else off that bench to shine in crucial moments, this time it was McKinney...Derek Case played his best game of the season...Stapleton and Thacker also helped the cause...Here are some stats guys.

BL
Kidd - 17
Stapleton - 14
D. Case - 13
Thacker - 11
McKinney - 8

SV
J. Bryant - 27 pure player.
Thomas, Johnson, C. Riddle - 9
M. Riddle only had 5 and was scoreless in the second half. WOW.

SV committed 19 turnovers ... BL committed 13.
SV shot 13-18 from the FT... BL shot 17-25.
Was that Jackson's only points? Maybe that's why.
Even if it was his only points, and most likely a luck shot. Making a 80 foot shot deserves a good job. So GOOD JOB JEREMY!!!
Congrats BL
"The Chosen 1" Wrote:Was that Jackson's only points? Maybe that's why.

I believe Jackson finished with 5 points on the night.
Congrats to the Cats and Coach Rose.
"jammin jamey" Wrote:Surprised there is no comment on Jeremy Jackson's 80+ Foot bomb that he sank at the end of the 3rd quarter. A Shelby Valley student caught the shot on camera. WOW!

Great win for the Bobcats...Coach Rose found someone else off that bench to shine in crucial moments, this time it was McKinney...Derek Case played his best game of the season...Stapleton and Thacker also helped the cause...Here are some stats guys.

BL
Kidd - 17
Stapleton - 14
D. Case - 13
Thacker - 11
McKinney - 8

SV
J. Bryant - 27 pure player.
Thomas, Johnson, C. Riddle - 9
M. Riddle only had 5 and was scoreless in the second half. WOW.

SV committed 19 turnovers ... BL committed 13.
SV shot 13-18 from the FT... BL shot 17-25.

I kept stats and Valley had 26 turnovers. Whoever was keeping them missed a few.