Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs. DeSales (All "A" State Championship)
Predictions/Thoughts?

I'll take SV by 10.
How big of a school is DeSales? No freshmen on the roster.

Anywho, Valley wins this game by atleast 15.
Watching both teams for the first time over the last two days, I don't see Desales having enough to keep this game from being less than a SV 10+ point win
I'll take Valley..
I'll say this will be another good game tho..

Valley by 10
i think its gonna be back in fourth but i think toward the end valley will pull it out valley by 5
PC_You_Know Wrote:How big of a school is DeSales? No freshmen on the roster.

Anywho, Valley wins this game by atleast 15.

I believe they have around 400.

Used to be an all-boys school until either this year or last.
Valley by 15
Vally by 10+
gotta go with Shelby Valley....
:yikes: LET'S GO VALLEY!!!:yikes:
Valley by 12 and an ALL A Repeat.
Hazard should have beaten DeSales in regulation! So I'm going to say that Shelby Valley should win by atleast 15 points!!

Sure would have been nice to see an All Mountain All "A" Championship game!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I believe they have around 400.

Used to be an all-boys school until either this year or last.

They actually have 576 Students
Bring the Title back to the Mts....Go Valley!
I look for this to be another good, well played game. DeSales plays with a lot of heart, never gives up. SV needs to shoot FT'S better than they have the past few games, they shot better in the second half today against University Heights or we could have gotten in trouble. GO WILDCATS! GO SV!. GO ELISHA!
Game time is at 2:30 tomorrow I believe
The guys finished up their game at midnight last night, and after getting something to eat, made it to their rooms around 2:00 a:m. I'm sure that they can use the rest from the time between this afternoon's game ending and tomorrow at 2:30. They sure gave it all they had. I think they'll do great tomorrow.
Ill take Valley by 12 in a pretty good contest. Title comes back to the mountains!!!
I'll take valley by 12... but Desales has surprised me all week.
I think this game will play out like today's game with UHA did. DeSales will hang with SV for at least a half, maybe through three quarters. But SV's defensive intensity will be too much for DeSales to withstand for the entire game, and SV should be able to stretch the lead out in the fourth.

I'll say SV by 9.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
it should be similar to today's game, so I say Valley by 13
go wildcats!
Valley by 19.
What time does this game start and is WYMT televising?
I teach at DeSales. We have about 280 students - all boys.

I'll pick the Colts by 8, but then again I'm kind of biased. SV does look very good.
I will take Elisha and SV by 15. Take him off the team and this is just an above average team. What impresses me is the fact that they play so well together and EJ doesnt seem to let his individual publicity go to his head. He is extremely grounded. The rest of the team is as well, they dont let his publicity effect there play at all. I think the Newsome boys are the glue as they accept their roles extremely well. Ashley on any other team would be the star and he handles everything in stride.

I am proud of this team, and trust me I am not a SV fan, just a fan of mountain kids in general.

Good luck and bring home the trophy.
I'll take Valley by 10.
will this game be on tv any were ?
I may be wrong about this, but I am expecting a closer game than most are predicting. As Coach Booher mentioned in his UHA postgame interview, SV and DeSales met two years ago and it was a battle. SV won the game 55-54 and many of the players are the same for both teams. I don't think SV will be overlooking DeSales, I am just concerned about the deliberate style they play and how SV's defensive pressure will impact it...
pickthewinner Wrote:will this game be on tv any were ?

It being the Championship game. It was been on the Wazoo Sports Channel, but if you dont get that channel.. then try www.wazoosports.com Im sure it'll be on there
The Colts win this by 8, they are a physical team that wears on teams and takes there toal out during the 4th quarter.