Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saints 31 Vikings 28 (OT) NFC Championship
the VICKINGS had there chance. all they had to do is run the ball up the middle and they try the kick,but no they do a roll out that gets picked off,wow..
congrats vikings
Saints kicker with a big 40 yard kick in overtime to win it.
Good game, wish it would have went the other way tho.
Vikings had there chance several different times. It wasnt just the Favre interception. They should have already been up a touchdown or 2 if you count the Berrian fumble on the 5 yard line and 3 other turnovers. The Vikings was the better team tonight, but the Saints was the smarter team and thats what won it for them they limited turnovers. Congrats to the Saints now go beat them Colts.
Saints and colts as i predicted
I had the Saints by 3 in the prediction thread.....Only game I got right on the $ all yr...lol
Vikings had soooooooooo many chances to win this. Without the turnovers they might win by double digits. Hate to see Farve go out like this. Well if this is his last year..
I didn't like either team.
Bret Favre can spend the entire offseason and probably the rest of his life lamenting on taking this storybook season and completely crashing it on a "typical" Bret Favre play. Just like 3 years ago when he was driving the Packers, he, Bret Favre, ended a potnential trip to the Super Bowl by making the "Wrong" decsision and giving his teammates a chance at the Biggest sporting event in all of sport. Just flat out a BAD decision by Favre!
i wished favre would have won but i think this is the game that everybody wanted to see
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]