Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lewis county
After this year i dont think they will be the same, wont have the pitching wont have the hitting and wont have the catching i belive this will be there last year
I think it will be hard for Lewis to get out of Districts this year. Greenup is the favorite, follow by the other three.
They actually have a very strong sophomore class, and the freshman and 8th grdrs arent bad either.
The Christy boy is a freshman this year. Has a great arm and can hit the ball a mile. Mason County could'nt touch him last year in the middle school championship game. The coach took him off the mound in the 3rd inninng because of too many trips to the mound by the coaching staff but after Mason came within 1 of tying up the game they found out he could go back in. He struck out the side, bad luck for Mason if he would have stayed out Mason would have had the championship.
Yeah Christy is good and may see some Varsity time this year. My lineup for LC would be:
P- Brandon Vaughn
C- Nate Stone
1B- Kurt Cropper
2B- Jared Pruitt
3B- Justin McCann
SS- Blake Kilgore
LF- Corey Davis
CF- Cole Cooper
RF- Jack Bane/Adam Pruitt
EH- Jack Bane/Adam Pruitt
Heard Christy was leaving after this year. I heard he was transfering to West Carter. Any truth to this?
wouldnt surprise me any if he did.
truth be told Wrote:Heard Christy was leaving after this year. I heard he was transfering to West Carter. Any truth to this?

He's not going anywhere.:lmao:
Christy isn't leaving. Love how rumors get started. He'll graduate from LC.
TMBS Wrote:Christy isn't leaving. Love how rumors get started. He'll graduate from LC.

Especially for West Carter.:lmao: