Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic @ Bloomington South (IN) 1/8
Anyone going to this game?

Saturday’s boys’ basketball game between Bloomington South and Lexington Catholic will start one hour earlier than usual. The JV contest starts at 5, with the varsity to follow at 6:30.

Bloomington South won a close won in overtime against #8 ranked Carmel in their last game.

Does Lexington Catholic have a chance?
Max Preps has Bloomington 8-0 and #24 in the country, so you would think they win rather easily, but we all know anything can happen on any given night.
homeless_camel Wrote:Max Preps has Bloomington 8-0 and #24 in the country, so you would think they win rather easily, but we all know anything can happen on any given night.

86-77

Actually, Max Preps has them top 5 since the middle of last season. Much closer game than I thought it would be, and we were actually giving the B-South guards trouble with our press. Carlino eventually caught on fire and doomed us after starting off cold. The entire B-South team will be back next year minus the 6'9 guy (Frohm I think is his name?), but they do have one of the top 2012 players in 6'9 TJ Bell who didn't play for eligibility issues.

Yet another awesome Indiana school.
LCA is very soilid. I just don't know enough about IBS, but on paper they are hands down the better team. I still like LCA's chances.