Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bishop Gorman (NV) 61 Scott County 56
Semifinals of the Beach Ball Classic in South Carolina
SC had a 6 point lead with about 5 min to play when the official mistakenly gave a foul to the wrong SC player sending Guyn to the bench with his 5th foul (Guyn was not involved in the play). SC had two open looks to tie the game in the last 20 seconds but both 3s rimmed out. Bishop Gorman of Las Vegas is the Beach Ball Classic tournament favorite.
Bishop Gorman (Las Vegas, NV) is the second ranked team in Nevada. The number one team in Nevada is Finley Prep.

After looking at the Beach Ball Classic website, Gorman be Nichols (Buffalo, NY) by 40 the previous night. Nichols is the #2 ranked team in New York.

Wheeler, (Marietta, GA) which Scott Co. beat Tuesday, was #24 in Georiga
St. Frances, (Baltimore, MD) which Scott Co. Beat Monday was #8 in Maryland

Scott Co's next game Thursday in the BBC is Cedar Hill, Texas who is #18 in Texas.

Now that is playing some competition!!!!!!!!!!

Plus, the last game they played before heading to Myrtle Beach was Norcross, Georiga which is #5 in Georiga.

Did a little research and found this pretty amazing. Scott Co. is representing KY very well!
^^^ Good stuff. I agree that SC is doing a great job representing Kentucky.
Where are these rankings coming from? If they are from Maxpreps the rankings are based on winning % alone. I don't believe for a minute there are 4 teams in Ga better than Norcross or 23 teams in Ga better than Wheeler.
Playing this well against this level competition bodes well for the Cardinals come March.

Seems Hicks may be finding the rotation he likes?
Tough loss for Scott Co
rojas Wrote:Where are these rankings coming from? If they are from Maxpreps the rankings are based on winning % alone. I don't believe for a minute there are 4 teams in Ga better than Norcross or 23 teams in Ga better than Wheeler.
I agree about Maxpreps rankings, but those were the only one's I could find. Maxpreps has Scott Co. ranked 11th in KY and I know that's wrong. They are definitely in the top three in KY.
Maxpreps just list the teams in each state with the highest winning percentages. They are not really rankings or ratings at all.