Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central 67 Breathitt 64!
AC gets there first win of the season and many more to come.....Collins led AC with 15 points and Nick Music had 12....very tough and physical win for AC....and on another note they only had 12 turnovers.....congrats!
Congrats Allen Central.
Good win for the Rebs and Coach Johnny.
Nice win for ac watched them play the other nite against pike central and johnny martin has completely turned that team around! I look for ac to win a game or two in the 58th!
Martin has always been a winner, and his teams play tough. He one of favorite personalities in the 15th.
:Second: Congradulations AC. Great game. I really like to see Floyd co. teams come through. Thank you to the Ac fans who cheered on the SF. Great sportsmanship.:thumb:
Congratulations to the Allen Central Rebels.
Good way to pick up the pieces after last night. Way to go Rebels:dance:
Good Job rebels. Anyone have any stats?
What has happened to the bobcats
good win rebs..i rlly liked ur all's sportsmanship during the SF vs Hazard game....
AC played a great game last night. They were all focused and really wanted the win. I liked the wrist bands too, it was nice to see that and to know that the team was thinking of him. Congrats AC! :champ:
they won last night in memory of Roy S. Martin the father of Johnny....congrats Rebels
Congrats Rebs!!! The cats are moving into town on Tue!!!