Poll: Should UK's Women be in in top 25 if so where?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
#1 through #10
11.11%
#11 through #19
22.22%
#20 through #25
55.56%
not ranked
11.11%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Womens CB Top 25 (Dec.212009)
AP Top 25
1. Connecticut (40) 9-0
2. Stanford 9-0
3. Notre Dame 10-0
4. Tennessee 9-1
5. Baylor 11-1
6. Ohio State 12-1
7. North Carolina 9-1
8. Duke 8-2
9. Georgia 10-0
10. Texas A&M 9-1
11. LSU 9-1
12. Florida State 10-1
13. Oklahoma 9-2
14. Nebraska 11-0
15. Xavier 8-2
16. Michigan State 8-3
17. Texas 7-3
18. Arizona State 7-3
19. Vanderbilt 10-1
20. Pittsburgh 9-1
21. Kansas 8-2
22. Wisconsin-Green Bay 10-0
23. Virginia 7-3
24. Georgia Tech 9-2
25. James Madison 7-1
OTHERS RECEIVING VOTES
Oklahoma State 43, Dayton 42, DePaul 41, West Virginia 40, St. John's 24, Syracuse 22, TCU 15, Maryland 13, Miami (FL) 11, St. Bonaventure 11, Texas Tech 8, Kentucky 7, Northwestern 7, California 6, Michigan 5, Iowa State 4, Georgetown 2,
Complete Rankings
ESPN/USA Today Poll
No rankings available
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
somebody needs to talk some sense into these idiots.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
you know though this is good for the girls because they still have something to prove...this gives alot of coaching material for the coaching staff going into conference play...
Shows how much womens basketball is regarded, there is no Sagarin Computer Rankings for women. I was curious to compare UK's schedule strength to those in the top 25.

I know a lot was said about how we beat a team that went to the finals, but Louisville was not even ranked, so it looks like Louisville is way down this year.
Can there be anything that is more painful to watch than womens / girls basketball? :HitWall:
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Can there be anything that is more painful to watch than womens / girls basketball? :HitWall:

Good womens basketball is not too bad. Now don't get me wrong, it UT and UConn men are playing, I would still watch it before the women, but a UT/UConn womens game is pretty solid. Though the women do not play above the rim, the game is very fundamentally sound. It's defintely different from the perspective that the better team always wins. You don't see too many games where the Sam Houston State's can make a game interesting.

That is what is so fun about mens, if you don't bring your A game, you can have your hands tied. Maybe that goes back to the fundamentals comment above, the women play at the same mental level at all times, or at least more than the men.
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:somebody needs to talk some sense into these idiots.

Yeah, I would like to think that UK deserves more than 7 votes. I don't know how tough their schedule has been, but they are undefeated and from the few games I have got to watch on TV they look like a pretty solid team.
I think 15th is were the Lady Cats should be ranked.I watch them yesterday and I tell you what,they are fun to watch.GO LADYCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10-0 and not ranked? wow
Women's college basketball is UConn #1 and everyone else in another league behind them until someone proves otherwise, IMO.