Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elisha Justice Shelby Valley All-time Leading Scorer
Congrats Elisha. He surpasses Shannon Akers. Elisha with now 1,436 and counting
Congrats to the young man!!
Akers has held the record since 2001. If his record had to be broken I'm sure he is happy to see Elisha be the one to do it...
Congratulations.......Elisha. You make us all proud.
Next time I see Shannon I am def rubbing it in his face.
Congrats Elisha!
I was glad to be in attendance for tonight's game to see this great accomplishment.

Congrats Justice and good luck with the rest of the season!
Congrats EJ.
Way to go Elisha! Keep making us all proud.
Congrats to a kid who passes up a lot of quality players.
Congrats EJ.:flame:
Congrats Elisha!!!
Congrats EJ!
congrats
Great accomplishment for the youngman
Way To Go Elisha!!!!!1
Congrats Elisha! I would like to see these records be set on the amounts of minutes played. Elisha has been playing since his 8th grade year. I am not for sure but I think Shannon played very little his freshman year and started the remaining three.
Congrats...
Way to go Elisha..Pitino was in attendance for this!!
hootie Wrote:I am not for sure but I think Shannon played very little his freshman year and started the remaining three.

Shannon scored something like 40 or 50 points his freshman year. That was a pretty good team with John Wright, Chris Johnson, and Sterling Isaac.
Congratulations to a fine young player that grew up at Dorton and impressed all of the community with his willingness to work hard and improve his game and at the same time serve as a model for others, I think he has a 4.0GPA to go along with his other accomplishments. He will represent us all well at Louisville.
This record should never be broken at Shelby Valley. I really dont think that a player as dominate as Elisha will ever come around for 4 years. I am confident that Valley will continue to be the team in the 15th but Elisha has left his mark forever on mountain basketball. Congrats Elisha, you are a wonderful ball player and more importantly a wonderful person.