Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lee County 62 Cordia 53
Final! I know this is late but i forgot to post it.

LeeCoBobcatFan informed that D's dunk is on sport's overtime on WYMT's website! Congrats to the guys!!
Congrats Lee
The correct score was 63-58 not 53
Lion Crazy Wrote:The correct score was 63-58 not 53

Yeah, i realized that after i watched sports overtime but it was too late! I was going by what LeeCoBobcatFan told me. Sorry!
Congrats LC
leecoukfan Wrote:Yeah, i realized that after i watched sports overtime but it was too late! I was going by what LeeCoBobcatFan told me. Sorry!
Sorry LeeCoUKFan and all Cordia fans - I must have misheard the score. Didn't mean to give inaccurate information in anyway; or take anything away from Cordia.
This Cordia team isn't as bad as there record shows, it's there defense that struggles at times. But congrats Lee.
king360 Wrote:This Cordia team isn't as bad as there record shows, it's there defense that struggles at times. But congrats Lee.

To be honest, I don't think at this point in the season, that any team's record is a true reflection of the team's potential. I know Lee is going to struggle this season with such a young team, but the performance of these teams at the end of the season will be far improved than what they have started out with. :-)

Good Luck to Cordia, and to my 'Cats.
LeeCoBobcatfan Wrote:To be honest, I don't think at this point in the season, that any team's record is a true reflection of the team's potential. I know Lee is going to struggle this season with such a young team, but the performance of these teams at the end of the season will be far improved than what they have started out with. :-)

Good Luck to Cordia, and to my 'Cats.

Yeah, i totally agree with you! But, the Bobcats are on a 3 game winning streak and are playing another winable game tonight!
Congrats Lee,Cordia is better than there record.