Poll: Who wins this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
South Floyd
75.00%
Betsy Layne
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne @ South Floyd 12/11: Broadcast 104.5/960 ESPN Radio www.ekbsports.com
Thoughts?

Keys to the Game?

Who will do what, etc?
BL by 10
SF by 8
im goin with BL by 15, I think BL should get the ball in the paint to 44 i seen him play in the knott co game and done a great job in the paint.
I agree..If they get the ball in side to #44 (J. Newman) its all over..No one from SF can stop him inside, if he's havin' a good game.

And if Martin and Johnson hits those threes..then you can say GAME OVER.
set09 Wrote:I agree..If they get the ball in side to #44 (J. Newman) its all over..No one from SF can stop him inside, if he's havin' a good game.

And if Martin and Johnson hits those threes..then you can say GAME OVER.

If a frog had wings it wouldn't bump is a$$.
SF by 10
[html]Original post by JACKFROST:
SF by 10
[/html]

Only at SF could frogs have wings. LOL. I have watched both teams play this year and IMO BL is a better team. SF may win, but I think BL has more talent. I am sorry! Besides this is a blog for opinions and childish folks like yourself, JACKFROST, need to grow up. You're sad!!!
Sf by 13
My cousin plays for SF..Not sure what either teams have, just want to see him win.
uhavenoidea Wrote:Thoughts?

Keys to the Game?

Who will do what, etc?

:Thumbs: BL in this one, but, with this rivalry, in a close one !!! :Thumbs:
if bl play to their ability it should be a blow out but if the let up sf may stay close.....imo the two best teams in the district
Sorry to upset set09, but most folks on this site are children, blogs are to express opinions and to add some excitement to otherwise boring games. BL will win easily, SF hasn't played defense in several years. If your looking for a good intellectual site try jeopardy.com and see how you stack up.
set09 Wrote:[html]Original post by JACKFROST:
SF by 10
[/html]

Only at SF could frogs have wings. LOL. I have watched both teams play this year and IMO BL is a better team. SF may win, but I think BL has more talent. I am sorry! Besides this is a blog for opinions and childish folks like yourself, JACKFROST, need to grow up. You're sad!!!

Yeah my last post was very childish?? :please::lmao:
BL by 20+
South Floyd.