Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scheduling
Iwas looking at some of the schedules for the 15th region and I noticed that Shelby Valley does not play Johnson Central,Allen Central,Belfry or Phelps. I thought Shelby Valley always played Johnson Central and Phelps? I am not sure about the other 2 teams. I would love to see the Rebels and the Wildcats hookup. I think the Rebels have owned them over recent years. What team would you like for your favorite team to play?:Clap:
"DTA" Wrote:Iwas looking at some of the schedules for the 15th region and I noticed that Shelby Valley does not play Johnson Central,Allen Central,Belfry or Phelps. I thought Shelby Valley always played Johnson Central and Phelps? I am not sure about the other 2 teams. I would love to see the Rebels and the Wildcats hookup. I think the Rebels have owned them over recent years. What team would you like for your favorite team to play?:Clap:

I'm not sure why they don't play Allen Central, but they've only played 3 times in the last 6 years and that has been in tournaments...Allen Central is 2-1 VS. Shelby Valley in the last 6 years so that is unusual considering Shelby Valley has only lost 12 Region games in the last 6 years...
The Rebels are not as talented as years past but neither is the Wildcats so it would have been a good game. Our coach it top shelf so I can see us winning .........again making it 3-1 over the past 6 yearsConfusedhh: . Hey Alfus are you a Wildcat fan or just a student of the game?
"DTA" Wrote:The Rebels are not as talented as years past but neither is the Wildcats so it would have been a good game. Our coach it top shelf so I can see us winning .........again making it 3-1 over the past 6 yearsConfusedhh: . Hey Alfus are you a Wildcat fan or just a student of the game?

I'm a Shelby Valley fan, but not as big of one as I used to be...I'd like them to win now, but I wouldn't care if they didn't...
allen central and shelby valley would be an exciting game to watch!
scheduling is way overrated EAST RIDGE boys never played a tough schedule. but they were tough come tourney time.:fight:
Tough schedules normally tend to make teams stronger during tournament time.
i agree
Which is better 20 wins and a district runner up or 15 wins and a district title, with both losing in the first round of region? Give me 15 wins:Guitar01:
I would take the 15 wins for sure.\