Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 63 Lawrence Co. 53 (Fast Lane Scrimmage)
Belfry defeats Lawrence Co. 63-53 in first game of Fast Lane Classic.
Wow? does this surprise anyone else??
Belfry is going to be very good this year
WoJo Wrote:Wow? does this surprise anyone else??

No it does not surprise me but this team is going to
surprise alot of people this year this is a solid Belfry
team that is going to get alot better as the year goes
on way to go start the season boys and good luck.
TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Lawrence is the team that is supposed to knock off Valley, correct? or was it JC? I honestly can't remember who people were saying without going back and looking.

Is Belfry for real this year?
Well you have to figure that LC has only had one week of practice with its entire team.. They have only had 5 or 6 kids practicing due to the great season the football team has had this year.. So by the time the season starts they will be just fine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Dawgs still trying to get out of the football mode, but I was impressed with #23 the point guard for Belfry! Great format with some great teams!
Belfry has only had their whole team back for two weeks...lot of good teamwork today.....good of rotation of players...should be an exciting season this year for the Belfry Pirates
does anyone know where to find the roster for Belfry team this year?
Is the roster not listed on KHSAA?? Check there and see ...

http://www.khsaa.org

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Belfry is better than a lot of people think, and I think this takes a step to proving that very fact.
Batpuff Wrote:Well you have to figure that LC has only had one week of practice with its entire team.. They have only had 5 or 6 kids practicing due to the great season the football team has had this year.. So by the time the season starts they will be just fine.

Belfry has had exactly one week longer to practice with their entire team. And we all knew you had to throw in the football team's success. :eyeroll:

I'm not liking the excuses batpuff. Listen, we all know that Lawrence is going to have a solid team this year and that a scrimmage counts for nothing, but can't you ever just say that your precious Bulldogs just flat out got beat?
Congrats Belfry
I picked Lawrence and Valley in the region finals. Belfry will be better than people think. Remember Lawrence had a deep playoff run in football
This game was a very sloppy game but mostly by LC. LC will be alot better later in the season though because for one half there players just got back from football and they hadn't much practice time and for 2 there running a whole new offense. It will take awhile for them to get that down pat.
Anybody know any stats or anything? Hairston break any ankles?
Congrats to the Pirates on a nice win. I'm sure both teams will be better after a few weeks of playing together.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
CatDawg Wrote:Congrats to the Pirates on a nice win. I'm sure both teams will be better after a few weeks of playing together.

Both teams will get better as they play together but
Belfry has got a pretty good team this year so does
LC enjoyed watching this game it was a little sloppy
at times by both teams but a good game.
Lawrence will have one of its best team. Nobody is close to shelby valley. They are 20 points better than LC and everyone else. Enjoy winning a district championship because shelby,"with no injuries will win the region.I wish LC was back in the region with ashland and boyd.
For any lawrence supporters how tall is Larry West? The daily independent preview had him listed as 5'0 and I was just wondering if maybe that was suppose to have been 6'0.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:For any lawrence supporters how tall is Larry West? The daily independent preview had him listed as 5'0 and I was just wondering if maybe that was suppose to have been 6'0.
He's around 5'10" they might have ment to put 6' seams like they alway try to make people bigger then they are on the rosters but he's for sure taller then 5'.
Belfry is going to be good this year
congrats on a nice win
he is around 5 "8 i do believe,,