Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pike County Central Hawks
50.00%
Allen Central Rebels
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike County Central @ Allen Central 12/1 Broadcast: 104.5/960/900 www.ekbsports.com
Predictions and thoughts?
If the Crowder boys play, AC by 8 or more.

If not, Central by 2 or 3, on a Hobo McCoy buzzer beater/game-winner.
This one would be worth the price of admission, just for the hype and off court drama.
I'll take the Hawks on the road. McCoy will have a big game and a big season this year.

Good luck to both!
Are Crowder twins playing?
If Hobo McCoy can get hot :devilflam, and the new kids on the block from the football team get their basketball legs underneath them...Johnny Martin should want to show off his new team :redboxer: to his old team. There should be some new surprises this year after the team learns to play together.

Members Aaron McGuire and Channing Smith fresh off the football field may be impact players to accent what Hobo McCoy can already do.

Get some :popcorn: and come out to be entertained this year, I expect PCC to have a really good year, but really...Who is going to play with SV this year???
PCC by 10
I will be in attendance for this game.
I believe the Rebels will come out with a "W" in this game, after watching the Panorama Wednesday this is probably the most hard working group i've seen Ac have in a few years. Every loose ball you would see 2 to 3 Ac players on the floor, they see alot different style of playing this year this Ac group is back to the old way and this year live up to the name "running rebels", Johnny Martin will be out for blood coming back to were his heart is but AC will be even more blood thirsty and will win this one by 6 or more.
The game will be broadcast on ESPN 104.5 FM / 960 Prestsonsburg, 900 Pikeville, 1400 Williamson and online at www.ekbsports.com

It should be a dandy!
PCC by 6
This should be a good one.... I will go with PCC by 3
Going to the game and hope this is a great one. After watching the panaroma games I was impressed with the desire AC plays with. Hope to see some good things out of this team this year. And as always Johnny Martins team will be ready for their opponent and play aggressive until the final horn.