Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online Package XBox360 with 10 games For Sale
A GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!

I am selling a perfectly, hardly used Online Package XBox 360 with 10 games. Comes with a controller, wireless controller and includes Sing Star with 2 microphones, a headset for online chat during play or used with certain games....The games alone are over $500 easily. You will be 100% satisfied with the purchase right in time for the holiday..Asking $400 for everything. When you have twins, YOU HAVE NO TIME FOR ANYTHING, lol. P.M. me if interested and I will list the games. Why spend money if you don't have too!
playboy5 Wrote:a great christmas present!!

I am selling a perfectly, hardly used online package xbox 360 with 10 games. Comes with a controller, wireless controller and includes sing star with 2 microphones, a headset for online chat during play or used with certain games....the games alone are over $500 easily. You will be 100% satisfied with the purchase right in time for the holiday..asking $400 for everything. When you have twins, you have no time for anything, lol. P.m. Me if interested and i will list the games. Why spend money if you don't have too!
obo...
What games come with it?
I just PM'd you the list PF..
Will take $350....
This is a steal and most on here know i'm not really a fan of xbox 360 but I don't know what version of the xbox 360 it is you're selling but this is what I figured out

620 dollars- 10 xbox 360 games at 62 dollars a game

xbox 360 140- with 10 games 760 dollars

xbox 360 arcade- 200 - with 10 games 820 dollars

xbox 360 elite- 300- with 10 games 920 dollars
I hope you are able to sell your system playboy5. If you can't for some reason find a buyer on bgr then I would try ebay. at that price as a buy it now it would sell fast or if you wanted to try for more money on ebay you could set up a bid to start at 350.
Maybe you could list your available games here and it might draw even more attention.
I've got about $1,022 myself in 17 games + $636 for ps3 with tax for a total of $1,658. I know it has to really suck when you have to eat all that money you spent on the sytem and games.
UFC 2009 Undisputed
LIPS-COMES WITH 2 MICROPHONES..
NCAA FOOTBALL10
MADDEN 09
NCAA FOOTBALL 09
2K SPORTS MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL 2K9
THE GODFATHER II
CALL OF DUTY 4-MODERN WARFARE
CALL OF DUTY-WORLD AT WAR
GEARS OF WAR
MEDAL OF HONOR-AIRBORNE
GHOST RECON (FOR THE REGULAR XBOX BUT WILL PLAY ON XBOX360..
Thanks Goredevils..I think it is and I have it on Ebay...Will keep you posted!!!
Did you have any luck selling your system and games yet?