Poll: Letcher Central vs Mercer Co 1st Round!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Letcher Central
95.65%
Mercer Co
4.35%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mercer County @ Letcher County Central 11/6
Who will win? It is at LCC.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
is this a playoff game or the end of the regular season game???

Letcher Central
1st round of the playoffs. Sorry, should have put that in there. My bad.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Letcher Central big
They have to stay focused. This is a really good team, and the number 4 spot doesn't do them justice. I still think LCC wins it by 14.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Letcher Central by 10+
LCC-44
Mercer-18
LCC rolls 42-14
LCC by 35
First of all, a playoff system that allows a 1-9 team into the playoffs is badly broken.

That said, Mercer County has played a pretty tough schedule on the way to that 1-9 season with losses to Boyle County, Lafayette, Marion County, Anderson County, Breathitt County, Tates Creek, Pulaski County, Pulaski Southwestern, and South Laurel. Those schools have a combined record of 61-29 with only South Laurel, at 4-6, having a losing record. Their lone win was over 2-8 Lincoln County. Mercer has good team speed and fairly good size up front. Letcher won't be the best team that the Titans have faced this season.

Letcher should win this game but I wouldn't expect it to be a cake walk. I look for a four quarter game with LC finishing on top, 21-17.
Lcc 24-10
28-7 lcc
First round wont be close. LCC 42 Mercer 14
Lcc by 17
cougarpride08 Wrote:They have to stay focused. This is a really good team, and the number 4 spot doesn't do them justice. I still think LCC wins it by 14.
LCC does not need to overlook them but Mercer is not very good at all realistically.
LCC easily with the W
Letcher 42
Mercer 15
What is the injury report for this game?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Lcc 42-7.
LCC should take care of business
:Thumbs:Good luck LCC
In a close one Mercer- 26 LCC- 22. The tough schedule Mercer has played may payoff.
Hillard rolls again big time!!!
From the Advocate Messenger

http://www.amnews.com/stories/2009/11/04/spo.348257.sto
tcb Wrote:In a close one Mercer- 26 LCC- 22. The tough schedule Mercer has played may payoff.

I'm going with LCC in a close one but you may be on the mark with your prediction. Mercer has had a brutal schedule.
Dangerous game for LCC. Mercer played an absolutley brutal schedule this season but seemed to improve as the year went on instead of getting disgruntled. Tons of athletes for Mercer. I pick LCC in a close on 26 -22.
LCC 44
Mercer Co. 14
Letcher Central is gonna roll in this game and show everyone how EKY boys play football!!

LCC-38
Mercer-12
I hope you are right. One day away, and I can't wait. Hope they come ready to play.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Last years playoff between the two was a classic. I think LCC will win big tonight. Good Luck to both teams.